Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

F/S New Power Vision

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 07:45 PM
Harley Limited
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Delete.

Last edited by Harley Limited; 07-28-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:28 PM
lefty33
Road Warrior
Received 652 Likes on 455 Posts

Originally Posted by Harley Limited
You can't buy one from FM right now for what I am asking. I know this for a fact because at price I am asking, I am losing a few dollars.
????

You may want to check your facts. Just spoke to Fuel Moto earlier about ordering a PV1...$449 (plus $16 shipping) includes preloaded map, double warranty, unlimited support/maps + handlebar mount & pv visor ($49.95 value) included at no extra charge

Old 07-27-2016, 04:50 AM
Harley Limited
Cruiser

Delete.

Last edited by Harley Limited; 07-28-2016 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-27-2016, 05:31 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 487 Posts

Man.. I tried to help you out. Your over there lashing out at everyone who had a comment and your in the wrong kinda.. So it's new in box and so on but it has 1 owner.. Same situation with a car and it loses value everyone knows that..i think most people would rather spend the 15 bucks and be the one owner not save 15 and be the second ower and have to doubt their warranty or support. At the same time it doesn't matter how much u ask someone will always offer less, any who has ever sold anything knows that, everyone is looking to eff the other person ever so slightly, good luck with the sale man

Old 07-27-2016, 06:01 AM
Harley Limited
Cruiser

Delete.

Last edited by Harley Limited; 07-28-2016 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:37 AM
fat daddy
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I appreciate it. You and the guy offering the XM radio are the only ones that have commented with any sense. Everyone else has just posted because they must not have anything better to do. I would say it's a little different than used car but everyone has their opinion. If you drive a car then it has been used. This has never been used. Has anyone offered me less for it?. Nope. Just like always on here, they want to belittle everyone they can. I do know people will offer less and I would take less but nobody has made an offer. They just want to run their rooster incubator. I would've made someone a pretty fair deal but think I may keep it. I don't need the money so I don't have to sell it. Thanks.

You know I don't know why some people have to bitch about the price on here. Simple fact is if you don't want to buy it keep your personal opinions to yourself. And if you can't help yourself than pm the guy. I'm sure if his price is to high he will figure it out without all the BS.
At this point I would delete the add and wait for a while and relist with a new add. Good Luck

Old 07-27-2016, 09:23 AM
KumaRide
Elite HDF Member
Received 187 Likes on 148 Posts

The OP bumped his own thread every two days which would could indicate he wants a fast sell. If he can not man up on a price reality check, true value verse his perceived value, thats his problem. Given his responses, he is just pissin in the wind and should list on eBay.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:27 AM
lefty33
Road Warrior

I'm not sure where you learned your arithmetic but $449 plus $16 used to add up to $465, maybe it changed. If it did then I apogize. All I know is this one came from FM two weeks go and was $469 plus shipping. There may be mount and visor in the box. I haven't even opened it to look. There is supposed to be two maps in it for a Jackpot 2-1 but I figured that was irrelevant since very few run a 2-1. One is regular map and one is setup for TT. I'm asking $450 shipped, which back few years ago would've still been $15 cheaper than the price you referred to but maybe math has changed too in this fast pace world.
My math is just fine...$465 total (that's why I added the $16 shipping in my response). Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear...the point I was trying to convey was that buying new from Fuel Moto included double warranty, lifetime support, and the extras...well worth the additional $15....just the lifetime support in itself is worth more. Again...my apologies. Good Luck with your sale.

Originally Posted by decencyxdefied
Most likely fuel moto will still give their support
Don't think so but I could be wrong (hope I'm wrong). Taken from their website re fuel maps...
"PLEASE NOTE: If you have purchased a Power Commander, Power Vision, or other Dynojet product from another dealer other than Fuel Moto and need map or technical support please contact Dynojet at 800-992-4993 or www.powercommander.com."
"You MUST provide a Fuel Moto invoice number with your request"

I also asked...what if I buy the unit elsewhere but a tune licence from you? Their answer...they will provide the initial tune only...no lifetime support.

Again, Good Luck with your sale

Old 07-27-2016, 10:00 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,167 Likes on 1,359 Posts

If this Power Vision was purchased from Fuel Moto and it is unmarried, new, and in the original packaging we will offer a refund without stocking fee if you would like to return it. You can contact us at 920-423-3309 for a return authorization number.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 07-27-2016, 10:06 AM
lefty33
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by fuelmoto
If this Power Vision was purchased from Fuel Moto and it is unmarried, new, and in the original packaging we will offer a refund without stocking fee if you would like to return it. You can contact us at 920-423-3309 for a return authorization number.
Now there's a stand-up company...second to none in customer service!!

Quick Reply: F/S New Power Vision