Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Rush True Duals and HD Screaming Eagle Mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 08:44 PM
Rollon
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Rush True Duals and HD Screaming Eagle Mufflers

The Rush exhaust is part #7017 for 09-16 touring models. Original cost $500. Includes chrome heat shields

The mufflers are HD part # 65115-10 with Piston end caps. Original cost $380 for mufflers and $100 for end caps.

Pics attached. Will sell combination for $550 and work with you on shipping based on your location. I'm guessing the mufflers weight about 22 lbs, so shipping maybe fairly high. If interested let me know and I'll check shipping via UPS, USPS and FedEx; if you know a better shipping method let me know!!

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Rush True Duals and HD Screaming Eagle Mufflers-exhaust.jpg   Rush True Duals and HD Screaming Eagle Mufflers-muffler.jpg  
Old 06-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Rollon
Road Master

Harley SE Mufflers $300. Rush true duals $350. Price includes shipping within the CONUS.

Old 06-05-2016, 12:22 PM
WoodButcher66
Club Member
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

What is the model/part number for the head pipes? I want to be sure I'm looking at the right item
Kevin

Old 06-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Rollon
Road Master

These are the Rush Exhaust 7017 headers. See application chart at http://www.summitracing.com/parts/rp...ibanner=SREPD2

Old 06-05-2016, 03:47 PM
AteamHD
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent on the Headers

Old 06-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Rollon
Road Master

1. when I bought the pipes they were model # 7017, no HO on the end of the part #. Looking at the Rush website, I would think they are the same pipes since no other part number matches the 09-16 touring bikes. They are coated inside and out with ceramic (one of the reasons I bought them was to lower the heat at my right ankle!) By the way, for my 2012 RG Ultra with the catalytic converter, the Rush pipes lowered the temp at my ankle about 150 degrees!!! I don't know if they have changed the pipes, but I really doubt they are different from those I have.

2. I think all of the Harley 103 engines have 1 3/4" exhaust, so if the Rineharts slide onto your stock exhaust, they will slide onto the Rush exhaust. I'm not familiar with the Rinehart slip-ons. When I put the Rush pipes on, the right pipe was just a little longer than the stock pipe so the muffler slid over more of the exhaust pipe.

3. I would assess the condition as very good. To me, very good is that the chrome is good, there are no dings or dents, but it is obvious they have been used. The heatshields are the only thing you see when they are installed and those still look good. The exhaust pipes have the ceramic coating which makes them look like there is a thick clear coating on them, There are stain like spots on the exhaust pipes where the clamps that hold the heatshields mount, I guess this is normal, I would expect that. The spots are covered when the heatshields are installed. I put about 10,000 miles on the bike after installing the exhaust. Most of that was road trips to state rallies or long trips from FL to Arkansas.

If you need anything else, please let me know. By the way, you can get a DynaJet PC V from Fuel Moto with the MAP you'll need for your pipe and muffler change. Great guys to work with and if you change exhaust or want to enrich or increase your power they'll give you free MAP updates for the life of your PC V.
Best wishes, and thanks for asking. Aaron

Old 06-05-2016, 04:54 PM
AteamHD
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rollon look at comment #12 on this post https://www.hdforums.com/forum/new-r...ufflers-2.html I think in 2012 there was a standard true dual with the 7017 and then sometime after they just made them all High Outputs.

Old 06-05-2016, 05:31 PM
Rollon
Road Master

Thank you AteamHD!! I appreciate you finding that info and sharing and posting it! So, my Rush system should be the standard True Duals and not the High Output.

Thanks again, appreciate the info!

Old 06-06-2016, 04:49 AM
Badbagger09
Road Master
Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Rollon, I pm'd you, awaiting pics to confirm the condition of the HD mufflers.

Old 06-06-2016, 05:46 AM
Rollon
Road Master

Sorry Frank! I thought you were going to let me know whether or not the Thunder Street Performance Slip-on Muffler is the same as the Street Cannons that you are looking for. I'll get you pics this AM. Thanks

Quick Reply: Rush True Duals and HD Screaming Eagle Mufflers