Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Thundermax 309-562

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Farmerdawg
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thundermax 309-562

Have a Thundermax model for 2014 and newer Touring Models. Ran one season and decided to go a different route for a tuner. Ran great and easy to install. Great tech help from Larry as well so setting maps. $600 and it's yours. I know Ebay lists these for $700 and up but I just want to help out a fellow member. Paypal accepted and I will ship day money clears account

Attached Thumbnails Thundermax 309-562-iphone-dump-2-9-2016-563.jpg  
Old 02-09-2016, 08:56 AM
FFHD05
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Following

Old 02-09-2016, 08:58 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 75,643 Likes on 22,716 Posts

What route did you go?

You mean you don't trust paypal?

Old 02-09-2016, 09:06 AM
Farmerdawg
Intermediate

Went with the Vance and Hines Fuel Pack, can make adjustments on your phone through an app.

Don't trust Paypal? I'm assuming you meant Ebay. Tired of all the fees Ebay charges these days, it's ridiculous

Originally Posted by lionsm13
What route did you go?

You mean you don't trust paypal?

Old 02-09-2016, 12:56 PM
yobtaf09
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this have auto tune?

Old 02-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Farmerdawg
Intermediate

Yes it does have auto tune

Originally Posted by yobtaf09
this have auto tune?

Old 02-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Md8181
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the Thundermax not do what it was supposed to do?? I have the fuelpak 3 now and it doesn't have a map for the Dragula pipe or the Dragula cams, I've just been trying different pipe settings on the fp3 to find one that the bike likes. So I've been considering the Thundermax or Power vision. I was under the impression that you hooked up the Tmax and it automatically tunes it for you??

Old 02-10-2016, 08:41 AM
lionsm13
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 75,643 Likes on 22,716 Posts

Originally Posted by Farmerdawg
Have a Thundermax model for 2014 and newer Touring Models. Ran one season and decided to go a different route for a tuner. Ran great and easy to install. Great tech help from Larry as well so setting maps. $600 and it's yours. I know Ebay lists these for $700 and up but I just want to help out a fellow member. [B]Paypal accepted and I will ship day money clears account]
Don't trust Paypal? I'm assuming you meant Ebay. Tired of all the fees Ebay charges these days, it's ridiculous[/QUOTE]

No did not mean ebay, meant here.
The second you get paypal payment, it has cleared your account, or are you referring to being in your bank account from paypal?

[QUOTE=Farmerdawg;14823152]Went with the Vance and Hines Fuel Pack, can make adjustments on your phone through an app.
Not as good, guaranteed. For another TTT.

Last edited by lionsm13; 02-10-2016 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:46 AM
Farmerdawg
Intermediate

It doesn't have options for every pipe out there but it has the combinations and options for true duals, single pipes, with or without catalytic converter and so on. I never had any issues with it as far as performance. Yes it does tune the map based on your driving habits after about 50 miles. I thought it was messing up my infotainment radio so I swapped it only to find out it's the security system that is messing with my infotainment system and I didn't want to go through all the trouble of taking the pipes off and swapping the o2 sensors again. Again the customer support was awesome and it's a great product. I had it on my last bike and I thought it worked awesome.

Originally Posted by Md8181
Did the Thundermax not do what it was supposed to do?? I have the fuelpak 3 now and it doesn't have a map for the Dragula pipe or the Dragula cams, I've just been trying different pipe settings on the fp3 to find one that the bike likes. So I've been considering the Thundermax or Power vision. I was under the impression that you hooked up the Tmax and it automatically tunes it for you??

Old 02-11-2016, 06:47 AM
Farmerdawg
Intermediate

Oh no, misunderstood you. I;ve never had a problem with PayPal, it's awesome and secure. I know once it shows the money is in your PayPal account there have never been any issues transferring it into my bank account.

Originally Posted by lionsm13
Don't trust Paypal? I'm assuming you meant Ebay. Tired of all the fees Ebay charges these days, it's ridiculous
No did not mean ebay, meant here.
The second you get paypal payment, it has cleared your account, or are you referring to being in your bank account from paypal?

Originally Posted by Farmerdawg
Went with the Vance and Hines Fuel Pack, can make adjustments on your phone through an app.
Not as good, guaranteed. For another TTT.

Quick Reply: Thundermax 309-562