Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Rinehart 4" Black End Caps

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Squatch_UpNorth
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Rinehart 4" Black End Caps

Have a pair of 4" black end caps for sale. $50 + shipping. PayPal preferred.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:18 PM
nineball
Tourer
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

i'll take them. pm inc.

Old 01-04-2016, 11:40 AM
Squatch_UpNorth
Tourer

Originally Posted by nineball
i'll take them. pm inc.
Thanks nineball - PM'd you details...

Old 01-04-2016, 07:11 PM
nineball
Tourer

i'll pass. shipping costs and unadvertised paypal fees killed the deal for me.

Old 01-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Squatch_UpNorth
Tourer

Originally Posted by nineball
i'll pass. shipping costs and unadvertised paypal fees killed the deal for me.
Normally I wouldn't respond to a post like this but since you are implying that I am not playing a straight up game I felt I should reply.

Let me get this right, I'm offering a pair of black end caps in excellent condition for $50 which retail albeit new for $159 + shipping and you have a cow over an all in price for $62?

As I explained to you in the pm, I misunderstood your initial pm in that you were offering to cover the PP. fee. I added ($1) to the estimated UPS ship fees for a 12"x6"x6" box weighing 4 lbs from my location to your stated zip ($11) for a total of $12. The shipping fees were not inflated by a penny.

Have a nice day.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:30 PM
nineball
Tourer

Originally Posted by Squatch_UpNorth
Normally I wouldn't respond to a post like this but since you are implying that I am not playing a straight up game I felt I should reply.

Let me get this right, I'm offering a pair of black end caps in excellent condition for $50 which retail albeit new for $159 + shipping and you have a cow over an all in price for $62?

As I explained to you in the pm, I misunderstood your initial pm in that you were offering to cover the PP. fee. I added ($1) to the estimated UPS ship fees for a 12"x6"x6" box weighing 4 lbs from my location to your stated zip ($11) for a total of $12. The shipping fees were not inflated by a penny.

Have a nice day.
take it easy man, you are reading far too much into things that were not said. while i can't control what you think i can tell you when you are wrong.

your ad said $50 plus shipping, and i said i wanted them. you came back to me with a quote for shipping and paying your paypal fees, something not presented in your ad. while it's true that the fees are minimal for a transaction of this magnitude i personally don't agree with the practice, and it is against the paypal user agreement to do so. if a seller wants to use paypal for immediate payment there is a price to pay, namely the fee. if a seller doesn't want to pay the fee they should adjust their price accordingly before posting the ad. every computer has a calculator if one can't calculate 2.9% of a purchase price.

i agreed to the initial terms and declined when those terms were changed. i never said the shipping fees were inflated. i never said a word about you "not playing straight". i never said the price you were asking for the caps wasn't fair. i never "had a cow".

what i said was the shipping costs and unadvertised request to cover the transaction fees, a violation the paypal user agreement, killed the deal for me. you can read anything you like into it, i can't stop you or control what you think is there. when you put those misguided thoughts into the public eye i will respond and let you know that they are wrong.

i've bought more items than i can remember over the last year on here and this is the first time i have encountered a problem with a seller. hopefully it will be the last as well.

Old 01-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Squatch_UpNorth
Tourer

Caps are sold.