Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Ultimate seat & backrest / little use like new

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2015, 08:58 PM
soxfan1965
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate seat & backrest / little use like new

What kinda seat? ? OEM, something different, pics?

Old 08-16-2015, 11:49 PM
wscott
Road Warrior
Received 137 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by soxfan1965
What kinda seat? ? OEM, something different, pics?
=================

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ?

The seat mfg (Ultimate) is stated in title for the seat add and the mfg is also stated in the description too.

Then you ask for pics when there are 5 pics attached to the bottom of this add showing the seat & backrest including the price i paid for it new a few months ago and what i am asking for it now with little use in like new cond.

Scott

Last edited by wscott; 08-16-2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:04 AM
soxfan1965
Advanced
Default Ultimate seat & backrest / little use like new

1st time I saw the pics was after ur reply. They weren't showing up before. Man people have attitude on here!!! Never heard of ultimate seat. Excuse the ***** outta of me!

Old 08-17-2015, 01:41 AM
wscott
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by soxfan1965
1st time I saw the pics was after ur reply. They weren't showing up before. Man people have attitude on here!!! Never heard of ultimate seat. Excuse the ***** outta of me!
=================

It wasnt attitude,it was more surprise you didnt see the mult pics that i posted with the add and that you also didnt realize i had stated the seat mfg (Ultimate) in the title for the ad and also in the ad description itself too.

The pics were attached to the ad when i place it here and Ultimate seats is 1 of the top 5 large motor cycle seat mfg's thats been around for quite a while.

So good luck looking for a seat.

scott

Old 08-17-2015, 09:15 PM
wscott
Road Warrior

Last bump

Old 08-18-2015, 09:53 PM
StarwalkerP
Supporter

For what its worth.. I had an Ultimate seat on my last bike and I have found no seat even close to the comfort of the Ultimate seat.. I personally would buy your seat except the studs just wont match my Ultra limited.. But I will say anyone willing to buy this ultimate seat will NOT be disappointed. And of course I do know full well that seat comfort is a very personal and relative subject so this is my opinion and not wrote in the Holy Bible.

David

Old 08-19-2015, 10:09 PM
wscott
Road Warrior

Bump!!!!!!!!

Old 08-19-2015, 10:57 PM
wscott
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by StarwalkerP
For what its worth.. I had an Ultimate seat on my last bike and I have found no seat even close to the comfort of the Ultimate seat.. I personally would buy your seat except the studs just wont match my Ultra limited.. But I will say anyone willing to buy this ultimate seat will NOT be disappointed. And of course I do know full well that seat comfort is a very personal and relative subject so this is my opinion and not wrote in the Holy Bible.

David
=============================

You could paint the studs blk & save hundreds or $$$$!/LOL!!

Scott

Old 08-21-2015, 09:57 PM
StarwalkerP
Supporter

C'mon Scott.. Thats too funny.. Paint the chrome studs??? Boy would that be pretty...

Seriously.. I wish you the best.. Unfortunately, The ultimate seats seem to be dominating the metric world..But I do know they are fantastic..That's my experience

Old 08-22-2015, 09:42 PM
wscott
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by StarwalkerP
C'mon Scott.. Thats too funny.. Paint the chrome studs??? Boy would that be pretty...

Seriously.. I wish you the best.. Unfortunately, The ultimate seats seem to be dominating the metric world..But I do know they are fantastic..That's my experience
===================

I totally agree with you ,i had ultimate seats on a couple bikes thus far and they are very comfortable .

I could ride for hrs on the ultimate seats with no feeling i had to get off the bike any time soon.

I am shocked i have not had any bites on this fresh like new seat with little to no use at hundreds of $$$$ below cost savings.

Scott

Quick Reply: Ultimate seat & backrest / little use like new