Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Screamin Eagle Extreme Billet Heavy Cleaner - Chisel Cut, Black

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 02:46 PM
owensmech
Advanced
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lp
I don't have a dog in this fight but apparently you do. The question is... why?

Like everything else on here, you ask one thing and potential buyers will offer you 50% of your asking price. Consistantly... and it's irritating if you're a seller.
Just the way it seems to work around here. Nothing to get upset about it.

OP, good luck with the sale.
I dont have a "dog in this fight" either. I just cannot understand how so many people ask MSRP for something, when they have used it for X amount of miles. Would you go buy a new car for 25 today, then expect someone to give you 24 for it next year? **** no. I've made fair offers to people, and purchased things on here. I think where you thought I had a k9 in this quarrel, was because of how I brought up the paypal deal. I said that because I see so many postings about not sending money as "family", then the guys who are members or sponsors, are the ones sending you private messages to send them money as "friends".

But, anyway, I'll tone it down so Big Poppa doesnt whine to someone, because I can see me being "banned" for utilizing principles like logic and depreciation.