Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Zumo 665 with batwing mount (SOLD)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 10:06 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts
Default Zumo 665 with batwing mount (SOLD)

*NOT THE HD ROADTECH VERSION* so no it will not work with the HD NIM Module

According to Garmin even though I own the LM subscription for this device, ownership cannot be transferred which I think is BS but is what it is. So with that said, I looked up on Garmin's website at the cost of the LM subscription and it's $89 but until September 30th if you use code FALL14, the price is reduced to $59. You are responsible for your own subscriptions.

Anyways. I'm selling my Zumo 665 with everything that came with it. All maps, firmware, etc. are fully updated. In excellent condition and well taken care of. Always kept in it's case. No scratches, etc. Comes with everything that came with it in the original box in addition to the batwing fairing mount (part # 92238-09) from HD. Traffic/Weather subscription good through 5-2015.

$525 OBRO (or best reasonable offer) shipped US. paypal gift funds or add 4% to cover the fees, whichever you're more comfortable with.

Product Description from Garmin:

Stay Entertained
Have a long ride planned? The zūmo 665 is your all-in-one entertainment center. Featuring an on-board MP3 player and advanced Bluetooth A2DP technology, you'll enjoy crisp and clean stereo sound, including XM radio (subscription required), with your compatible headset. The motorcycle mount also comes standard with a headphone jack so you can connect to your headphones or helmet headset and microphone. It’s also loaded with a picture viewer for taking friends and family on the road, and it supports audiobooks to help break up the miles when you’re in for the long haul.

Plan and Share Your Rides
Found the perfect backroad to share with your riding buddies? Or perhaps you’re planning a cross-country trip and looking to avoid as much interstate as possible. With the zūmo 665’s powerful trip planning tools, you can create your custom routes on your computer and then transfer your saved route directly to your zūmo. And when you’ve returned home, you can review your rides in Google Earth. In addition, microSD card expansion makes it easy for sharing routes and adding storage. You can also visit Garmin Connect — Garmin's online community of routes and riders. It’s a great resource for finding new rides and planning trips.

What's in the Box
zūmo 665, preloaded City Navigator NT for North America, motorcycle mount with integrated power cable and mounting hardware, GXM 40 antenna and magnetic base, carrying case, dust cover for motorcycle mount, battery pack, automotive suction cup mount, automotive power cable, USB cable, dashboard disk, and quick start manual

Old 10-08-2014, 10:49 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Sold!