Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some HD dealers really do take care of their customers.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 08:54 PM
UltraClassicElectraGlide
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Always good to hear about a dealer and good customer service.

Of course, I remember the days when that was the 'expected standard' from all manufacturers, including Harley, and the shout-out was due to poor customer service. Times have sure changed.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:27 PM
kuanyu
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

East Orlando Harley was the easiest dealer for anything I've ever purchased! No run around never attempted to sneak a nickel in the deal. Came to a fair price via email, showed up and drove home.
Space Coast Harley-Davidson has done my work on the bike as I live closest to them and work odds hours. They have been AMAZING. Quick, accurate and a true pleasure to deal with. I almost feel bad when I leave that place because their so nice.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:12 PM
tpcowfish
Road Warrior
Received 193 Likes on 170 Posts

Nice to hear all these good stories, I like my dealer in Napoleon Oh, good people who care about there customers, Thought I rode to every dealer in Oh, which one is Warren ?

Old 12-17-2014, 05:58 AM
05flhtbob
Stellar HDF Member
Received 10,654 Likes on 1,731 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeman54
Great folks even though there 100 mi away.
yep nice family owned business
I am about 130 miles from them too

Old 12-21-2014, 03:43 PM
John L. Goldsmith
Intermediate
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The folks at Sound Harley in Smokey Point, Washington have been very good to me. They seem to be glad you're there. They take what ever time needed to answer my questions. I don't have to take my Ultra back for repeat repairs. They are 260 miles round trip for me, but well worth the effort. Thanks Paul and Jenny.

Old 12-21-2014, 04:19 PM
IdahoHacker
Club Member

Received 2,991 Likes on 1,693 Posts

For everyone in the Pacific Northwest, Hells Canyon HD in Lewiston, Idaho is outstanding. Everybody from the GM to Sales to Parts to the guys in Service go out of their way to make you happy you dropped in. And the "Motorclothes Gals" are pretty great, too.

Old 12-22-2014, 08:28 AM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts

My dealer, 4 Corners HD in Farmington, NM has always been very good to me. Give all local HOG members a 10% discount on everything but bikes, and when I totaled my 2012 Limited they offered me 2015 at about 2,000 off MSRP with no shipping or setup. All labor during the winter months is 1/2 off.

Other great dealers have been Battlefield HD in Gettysburg, Old Fort HD in Ft. Smith, Ark., and most recently Gail's HD in Grandview, Mo.

Bill

Old 12-22-2014, 11:17 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts

Arkport Cycles at Arkport, NY about 1.5 hours away from me. Everybody in sales, parts and service always treated me well the last 13 years on 3 of my Harleys.

Thorey

Old 12-22-2014, 11:19 AM
risuperglidecustomman
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice bike dude! Looks like mine!

Old 12-22-2014, 11:42 AM
PunkJunky
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Colonial Harley in Petersburg, Va has been great for me. Straight forward on pricing and will do what they can to make a deal.

Doc's Harley in kirkwood, Mo (suburb of St. Louis) bent over backwards when I picked up my bike from them. They put on $1300 in parts before delivery, in the excitement of picking up the new bike I never paid for the parts. Got a phone call when I got home and they said "just pay for it the next time you come in"

For the list of bad dealers, avoid Richmond Harley in Richmond, Va as well as St. Charles Harley in St. Charles, Mo. Horrible service and all of the employees have attitudes.

Quick Reply: Some HD dealers really do take care of their customers.