Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pulstar Spark plugs

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 02:45 PM
bigheadted
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Notgrownup
If they are still good they stay in there... The first set of SE Double platinum I put in stayed in there until 60000 miles, now I am at 87000 miles and they look fine so no reason to replace them... Waste of money...
Watch out if you run the SE plugs because you are going to get bashed for that too.!!

I also ran/run the SE plugs and when I installed the Pulstars the SE plugs had maybe 300 miles on them o for me it was not replacing old plugs with new and being too stupid to think that could be why the new ones seemed to run a little better.

I will keep them in as they work well and I am happy. Always been one to try new things to get the most out of my machines.

Old 09-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,144 Likes on 3,668 Posts

I really don't give a **** what brand is in there... if it's a Iridium or platinum they should last longer... and if they look good they stay Simple as that, it's not like oil or a oil filter...Unless you use cheap *** plugs then change the them whenever the hell you want to...Doesn't matter... Whatever give whoever the warm n fuzzy feeling they are looking from changing a plug every 5000 miles I guess... Happy hpukcing Friday. It's time for a cold Yuengling...

Old 09-05-2014, 03:30 PM
bigheadted
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts

I really don't give a **** what brand is in there... if it's a Iridium or platinum they should last longer... and if they look good they stay Simple as that, it's not like oil or a oil filter...Unless you use cheap *** plugs then change the them whenever the hell you want to...Doesn't matter... Whatever give whoever the warm n fuzzy feeling they are looking from changing a plug every 5000 miles I guess... Happy hpukcing Friday. It's time for a cold Yuengling...
Waht is a Yuengling ??

I run what I like in my stuff and if folks do not like it or agree I could give a poop. I try to be honest and share what I have tried without bias.

Ride safe everyone.

Old 09-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by bigheadted
Waht is a Yuengling ??

I run what I like in my stuff and if folks do not like it or agree I could give a poop. I try to be honest and share what I have tried without bias.

Ride safe everyone.
I do the same Ted... Yuengling Beer, Oldest Brewery in USA...You know it would be boring if we did all the same thing wouldn't it...Can't wait to get home... Got all new Stainless steel appliances today, got the stove and the fridge set up, after ripping 1/4" off the end of my countertop... Now I have to go remove my current dishwasher and install the new one... then it's steak n beer time...Plus Mama is happy with her new bling...Already sold all 3 old pieces for $700.00 now a new washer n dryer will go in their places...

Old 09-05-2014, 08:00 PM
mikeo33y
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts

I do the same Ted... Yuengling Beer, Oldest Brewery in USA...You know it would be boring if we did all the same thing wouldn't it...Can't wait to get home... Got all new Stainless steel appliances today, got the stove and the fridge set up, after ripping 1/4" off the end of my countertop... Now I have to go remove my current dishwasher and install the new one... then it's steak n beer time...Plus Mama is happy with her new bling...Already sold all 3 old pieces for $700.00 now a new washer n dryer will go in their places...
isn't stainless steel appliances snake oil and a gimmick and a waste of money. Just use an old icebox

Old 09-05-2014, 08:39 PM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by mikeo33y
isn't stainless steel appliances snake oil and a gimmick and a waste of money. Just use an old icebox
Funny **** there lol.....it's what mama wanted... You know wives ....not sure if you have one but the control half the money and all the pu$$y....

Old 09-05-2014, 11:46 PM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,845 Likes on 1,085 Posts

Don't waste your money.

Old 09-06-2014, 12:10 AM
Guntoter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 101 Likes on 81 Posts

You can cut the ground back to only cover half the electrode and gain some performance, due to a slight uncovering of the spark. Won't be much, but it will help and costs nothing. Use a sidecutter to clip the ground back.