Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corbin Seats???

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007 | 09:36 PM
gordo24fan
|
Tourer
Default RE: Corbin Seats???

OK OK, I just got home about a half hour ago. Was there for about 5 hours (thank god for the PSP and other riders to talk to). Overall The experience was great. The seat fits great. They also told me to bring seat back for adjustments if it doesn't feel right after awhile. They will fix for free as I saw them do for 3 people that cme in today (one of which bought the seat 8 months ago). I just don't see the bad customer service others have mentioned (at least not in Hollister) I will have to take some pics when I get a chance. I would suggest this to anyone thinking of getting a seat. I can't say it enough but THANK YOU all for your input. Oh yeah, I got the Dual Touring with Gator design, @ backrests and the railing on the back.

NOTE: I road quite a bit afterwards and the seat felt great.

Old 04-10-2007 | 12:38 AM
harley0711
Seasoned HDF Member
Default RE: Corbin Seats???

ORIGINAL: gordo24fan

OK OK, I just got home about a half hour ago. Was there for about 5 hours (thank god for the PSP and other riders to talk to). Overall The experience was great. The seat fits great. They also told me to bring seat back for adjustments if it doesn't feel right after awhile. They will fix for free as I saw them do for 3 people that cme in today (one of which bought the seat 8 months ago). I just don't see the bad customer service others have mentioned (at least not in Hollister) I will have to take some pics when I get a chance. I would suggest this to anyone thinking of getting a seat. I can't say it enough but THANK YOU all for your input. Oh yeah, I got the Dual Touring with Gator design, @ backrests and the railing on the back.

NOTE: I road quite a bit afterwards and the seat felt great.

Gald to see it worked for you... did you get a chance to walk around??

the bad customer service in Mail order NOT what you did - all that is 110% GREAT