Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

King Tour pak LED Light Bar

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 09:31 PM
05 Ultra
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts
Default King Tour pak LED Light Bar

So the Mutazu LED Light Bar has been out for awhile now. Everyone who got one happy?
For those that haven't seen it yet.
Amazon.com: Mutazu 283900041 Harley King Tour Pak LED light Bar: Automotive Amazon.com: Mutazu 283900041 Harley King Tour Pak LED light Bar: Automotive

At less then half the price of the MoCo's I'm just wondering if its up to par.

Old 06-01-2014, 11:31 PM
crazycrazy
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Light bar

It's a piece of ****. I ordered it and it arrived with no directions. Electrical connections aren't compatable with the Harley harness. No drilling template either. Called them up and they said sorry that's the way we get them.

If you really want the light bar, get the Harley one. Yea, it's expensive, but fit and finish is good and the wiring harness is plug and play.

Old 07-19-2015, 03:27 PM
Bumpandrun
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 415 Likes on 297 Posts

Originally Posted by 05 Ultra
So the Mutazu LED Light Bar has been out for awhile now. Everyone who got one happy?
For those that haven't seen it yet.
Amazon.com: Mutazu 283900041 Harley King Tour Pak LED light Bar: Automotive

At less then half the price of the MoCo's I'm just wondering if its up to par.
Anybody else use this one? Don't care about wiring or direction. Just fit

Old 07-19-2015, 04:05 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 48,777 Likes on 18,917 Posts

I've been on the fence about this also ... Hesitating because I've read too many negative comments about it. Probably go with the HD unit when I decide to part with the money

Old 07-19-2015, 04:08 PM
05 Ultra
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Bumpandrun
Anybody else use this one? Don't care about wiring or direction. Just fit
I'll tell ya what...If these are as bright as real HD labeled stockers, I'm not impressed. Don't ride much at nite anymore but recently we were at Americade and had the opportunity to see alot of new bike at night. I was surprised they weren't near as bright as the light bar I got from Custom Dynamics. In fact I don't think they're as bright as the old incandescent stockers. Although I do like the look, I'm glad I didn't get them.

Old 07-19-2015, 05:16 PM
Bumpandrun
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
I've been on the fence about this also ... Hesitating because I've read too many negative comments about it. Probably go with the HD unit when I decide to part with the money
Hey Larry does Harley even make one in chrome? I can't seem to find one other than the CVO one that looks to not fit

Old 07-19-2015, 05:18 PM
Bumpandrun
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 05 Ultra
I'll tell ya what...If these are as bright as real HD labeled stockers, I'm not impressed. Don't ride much at nite anymore but recently we were at Americade and had the opportunity to see alot of new bike at night. I was surprised they weren't near as bright as the light bar I got fronm Custom Dynamics. In fact I don't think they're as bright as the old incandescent stockers. Although I do like the look, I'm glad I didn't get them.
Looking for stock look but chrome with center light. Which lights did u use from custom dynamics ? Thanks for the help

Old 07-19-2015, 10:12 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 48,777 Likes on 18,917 Posts

Originally Posted by Bumpandrun
Hey Larry does Harley even make one in chrome? I can't seem to find one other than the CVO one that looks to not fit
I haven't seen a "chrome" one from HD ... just the two black ones ... one with the smoked lights and one with the red lights

Old 07-20-2015, 11:02 PM
Bumpandrun
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
I haven't seen a "chrome" one from HD ... just the two black ones ... one with the smoked lights and one with the red lights
Thanks Larry. Guess I have to find a plastic Chromer

Old 07-22-2015, 08:08 AM
Cep10SG
Tourer
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I got one and rewired the dam thing for run turn brake. it was actually pretty easy as long as you know how to solder. I'm stationed in Japan now, but if you want some help with the wiring let me know, I think I still have the pics I took in a hard drive. used 4 resistors and 2 capacitors and works great.

Dear HDForums, why do you keep warning me about trying to help someone for FREE!! I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING BUT TRYING TO GIVE ADVICE ON HOW TO FIX AN ISSUE, I answered this post so I can try to help someone out and you keep warning me anytime I post anything as if I was trying to sell something. get a grip, good grief!!!!!!!!!!!

Cep

Last edited by Cep10SG; 07-22-2015 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Clarification

Quick Reply: King Tour pak LED Light Bar