Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Man! "What's in the bag"?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 10:01 PM
slapshot12
Road Warrior
Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

Sunscreen, contact lens solution, rain gear, couple of towels, small tool kit, hats, house key, suspension air pump, clear glasses, gloves, bungees, zip lock bag to cover XM in rain, extra clothing/jackets during cold months....and a Glock 45

Old 05-27-2014, 12:01 AM
hellbilly78
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hd multi tool that came with the bike. Specialty tool for the brukus saddle bag secures. Light rain suit. Bungee cords. And depending on the season some thin leather gloves and heavy leather gloves. And possibly a sweatshirt. Pretty much all i need. Credit card and my extended warranty will cover the rest.

Old 05-27-2014, 07:14 AM
BoonDock_Saint
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The permanent stuff: rain gear, leathers, some tools, LED work/flashlight, my road log and a pen, jiffy stand spring, tire plugs and CO2 inflator.

Old 05-27-2014, 07:55 AM
CyGlide
Road Captain
Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

Sunscreen and chapstick, miscellaneous tools, ball cap, two sets of gloves, quick detailer and microfiber, owners manual, and shock pump are what stay in there permanently. Everything else I put in depending on where I'm riding to.

Old 05-27-2014, 08:32 AM
reacher
Road Captain
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Shock pump, tire plug kit, pressure gauge, insurance card, registration, ball cap, extra pair of goggles, a rag or two. Those are the permanent things in the bags.

Weather dependent additions are leathers, rain gear, sun screen, and a bottle or two of water.

Old 05-27-2014, 08:46 AM
gnewman
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have an ultra classic with tour pac...

Saddle bags:
Bungee net for luggage rack, wool shirt, sweatshirt, air compressor, rain gear, jiffy pad for soft ground, rags. Winter time - chaps, gloves

Tour Pac:
Tools, first aid kit, pump for shocks, waters, manual, camera and lenses, gloves, baseball cap

Tour pac lid organizer:
Ibuprophen, antacids, sunscreen, CD's, extra glasses, snack food, lighter, knife, sometimes a gun

Old 05-27-2014, 08:54 AM
TWIN CAM 96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Phone,Water,Chips,Jerky,Map,Tools,Rag,Zip ties,Sunscreen,Registration,Ball Caps.

Last edited by TWIN CAM 96; 05-27-2014 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Buckinfitch
Supporter
Received 4,082 Likes on 1,514 Posts

Originally Posted by Newharleylover
Some rope, duct tape, some light chain, cotton rags, latex gloves, bleach, a small hammer and punch and some KY Jelly. Oh and a tire gauge, my insurance, my chaps and an jacket.
I understand the KY and rubber gloves, but where's the flashlight?

Old 05-27-2014, 09:19 AM
Swamphunter
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I keep all my tools, rain gear, and stuff that stays on my bike, in the right side saddlebag, the one that I am less likely to use. Everything I load/pack/carry for the day trip or whatever I might be doing for the day goes in my left side saddlebag. The side I mount and dismount on most frequently. It works well for me and I always like to know where everything is at a moments notice.... especially my rain gear.

Old 05-27-2014, 10:08 AM
PnDegc
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks pretty complete.

We put bottles of water in the Freezer. And some in the fridge.
They last a surprising amount of time. If they still have ice in them, pour some of the fridge water in them and you can drink cold water almost all day.

And when you have STOPPED for the day, you can pour some JD in for a nice refreshing Jack & water on the rocks. just sayin' .....that's what I have heard anyways.....

Quick Reply: Hey Man! "What's in the bag"?