Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

xm, ez-pass install

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 10:36 AM
tgaetto
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: xm, ez-pass install

I think it was a Yellow post card type of letter, let me see if I can find it and scan it......

Old 04-01-2007, 11:10 AM
tgaetto
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: xm, ez-pass install

OK so maybe they will notify me one day and tell me to stop this but untill then.....

Right off the www.getipass.com site

What are these new “VTOLL” charges on my I-PASS account? Video-Tolls (V-Tolls)are tolls that we were not able to deduct from your account at the time the transaction occurred because your transponder was either missing, not mounted properly or inactive due to dead battery.
From time to time you may notice a V-Toll charge on your account because we've been able to match a photo of the transaction to license plate(s) on record with your I-PASS account and debit the toll payment, rather than treat the incident as a toll violation.
Currently, the Illinois Tollway is in the process of bringing new hardware and software systems online for I-PASS to provide enhanced customer service. As a result, in addition to tolls charged for recent travel on the Illinois Tollway, some I-PASS customers may see some unpaid 2006 V-Tolls register to their accounts over the next few months. To help avoid V-Toll charges in the future and prevent being charged additional fees, please regularly do the following: [ul][*]Register all vehicles, including license plates, that will use the I-PASS[*]Ensure that your I-PASS is mounted correctly[*]Regularly check your balance[*]Update credit card information for auto-replenishment -- especially expiration dates[*]Periodically review account transactions to ensure that your transponder is functioning properly [/ul]