Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics LED signal

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 09:02 PM
brihvac
Road Warrior
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by hd_rolling
No issues here, front or back. I use tinted lens in front and the stock red in the back. I had mine for years so I couldn't recommend a recent place with any deals?

First I've heard of any place saying there junk, what dealer was it? I can tell you the the CD are much brighter that HD and will match your bright *** tail light much better!
Rommel HD

That's what I want is a nice match to the Bright *** Light

Old 04-27-2014, 09:04 PM
teedubya
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I had CD's led turn signals on a 2010 Ultra. I liked the lights with the exception of an electronic hiss over the FM when the signal lights would flash. I contacted CD and the response I was given totally baffled me. "Oh, that's normal. Mine does that." I was not happy and removed the lights and sold them. From what I have read this was not the norm for CD and have accepted the possibility that I was talking to a less than par parts employee.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:07 PM
T_Dogg80
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have CD LED signals on all 3 bikes I've owned (2 HD's and a Honda). I have never had a problem with them at any point, and absolutely LOVE them!

I have always ordered right from their website.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Bikeagraman
Tourer
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I have CD front LED turn signals, rear LED turn signals, Plasma Rods, load equalizers, and Magic Strobes brake flasher for my 2013 SG. All are working fine. I have also contacted them before making my purchase, and the lady on the phone was very professional and knowledgeable.

Absolutely no issues with CD's products or service.

Old 04-27-2014, 09:16 PM
marvincbr
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I have CD all over mine, turn signals and led's in tour pack spoiler, saddlebag spoilers and tri light rear fender as well as load equalizer. Nothing but good things to say and excellent product...

Old 04-27-2014, 09:49 PM
jberg
Road Warrior
Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

I found their stuff to be top quality and their service to be very good. Harley LED turn signals are not very bright and they are designed to be complicated to wire because they are supposed to work like RTB module. CDs are so easy to install because they have bulb bases attached to the wiring harnesses.

Old 04-27-2014, 10:12 PM
sirmacd
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've just purchased 8 inch plasma rods from J&P Cycle. I've installed them and there bright but don't flash so I guess I need a load equalizer as all the other lights are stock. They seem to be a quality product.

Old 04-27-2014, 11:19 PM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,529 Likes on 1,424 Posts

CD LED's are top notch, excellent product and lifetime warranty.
Compare to the HD warranty, beats it hands down.
I also went with the Biketronics EQ, plug and play, no separate power lead required.
All rear brake light intensities match the BAL perfectly.
That Dude that put that bum deal on you needs reported to the CD Top Dogs.

Old 04-28-2014, 10:21 AM
hattitude
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,206 Likes on 4,410 Posts

I've been reading Custom Dynamics threads since 6/2012. I had HD LED turn signals on my new '12 limited in 5/2012, and I was looking for LEDs to put on my '03 Heritage.

After reading numerous threads, and procrastinating about actually buying them, it was apparent that CD makes a good product and has excellent customer service.

There were a few threads, about 6 months ago (approx time frame), when several people complained about needing to return CD LEDs for replacement. CD stood behind these lights, but it appeared there was a sudden drop in their product quality. It caused me to procrastinate even more. If I remember correctly, it was determined that CD had a run of bad LEDs from a vendor of theirs. I suspect this issue has been corrected.

I'm still procrastinating .... but will be buying CD LED turn signals and the biketronics equalizer in the near future... At least that is the plan!

Old 04-28-2014, 02:29 PM
EricD10563
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 73 Likes on 40 Posts

The HD unit is plug and play and you can sell your stock signals and you wont need an equalizer.

After looking at the CD site it appears that the HD unit is cheaper than CD. I had them on the rear of my Road King and they worked great and functioned as running lights and brake lights too.

added: I was looking at the complete kit, HD is more but still worth it to me.

Quick Reply: Custom Dynamics LED signal