Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

360 brake questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007 | 07:00 PM
jj9150
|
Cruiser
Default 360 brake questions

so i am kickin around the 360 brake setup idea and have a couple questions.

has anybody on here done one on a SG, and if so was it pretty straight forward or is it a nightmare?
where can i find the best price on the setup?
does it work with any after market wheel ( my wheel is mc motorsport raven)
and do you need new brake line, or master cylinder.

any input is appreciated!

Old 03-26-2007 | 07:14 PM
fishafly
Road Master
Default RE: 360 brake questions

ORIGINAL: jj9150

so i am kickin around the 360 brake setup idea and have a couple questions.

has anybody on here done one on a SG, and if so was it pretty straight forward or is it a nightmare?
where can i find the best price on the setup?
does it work with any after market wheel ( my wheel is mc motorsport raven)
and do you need new brake line, or master cylinder.

any input is appreciated!
BRYAN TTM has it on his SG. I'm having it installed on my RK Custom. I bought the wheel (21" Renegade) and 360 from Shooter64 here on this forum. Shooter installed the brake for me, so I can't speak to ease of installation, but when I talked to the guys at 360 about bleedin it... they said if I'm havin' trouble I'm doin' somethin wrong, its that easy. I believe you'll need a spacer that will fit your make of wheel. I'm sure Shooter will answer all your questions, he helped me out... he's a great guy. They say no need to change MC's although the smaller the better... I think I'm gonna run the 9/16..

Old 03-26-2007 | 08:39 PM
LNEMUP1
Novice
Default RE: 360 brake questions

I have had the same questions myself. i have been talking to Bart(shooter) the last couple days. He is unfamiliar with mc motorsports (which is where i am looking to get the wheels from), so I have been trying to get a hold of steve from MC motorsports to find out about the bearing size so i can tell shooter. Shooter says no need to change master cylinder and just need to block one side of the tee on the break lines. From what I am getting from him it is very easy to install. Steve is out of the office today so will be calling him tomorrow to try to get all this figured out so I can get my wheels, and 360 ordered.

How do you like the raven? That was my first choice, but now after seeing actuall pics I am leaning more towards the rockstar wheel. Still havent figured out yet. Did you inquire about there warranty? I forgot to ask them and would like to know what it is.Thanks

chris