Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photo Game Challenge thread...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 08:38 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

MIke, I was part of the Dyna photo challenge for years and with every few wins, I would open the new challenge to the first to post one in my place. Allowed others to think outside of the box, and gave me more times to participate in further challenges.

No one complained, and normally someone would come up with a new challenge rather quickly. Just a thought. tomp

Old 04-28-2016, 09:06 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

okay, my bad, didn't mean to complain as I obviously did, just like the game and sometimes think it so easy, I could do that in a heart beat lol, I know where that is...lol

Last edited by ohiomike; 04-28-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-28-2016, 09:16 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by ohiomike
okay, my bad, didn't mean to complain as I obviously did, just like the game and sometimes think it so easy, I could do that in a heart beat lol, I know where that is...lol
Didn't think you were complaining. That's those Wingers that do that... Just saying that you can always ask someone else to post a new challenge for you, so you can ride out to fulfill it.

I`m gonna try to start a new thread with everyone with a photo challenge by the way.. why are we as bike enthusiasts so diversified that we have our own clichés?? I can`t play with the dynas? softails? touring? sportsters? when I have 3 bikes in different catagories any way
I thought about doing this when I had more than one model HD, but couldn't figure out where to place the thread, so riders of all groups could/would see it and want to join in.

I tried it on another HD forum when it was just a start up, and no one wanted to join in there. Thread died after a short while. Guess you could post a link in each group's challenge threads, and ask them to join in as simply a MoCo owner/rider. Worth a try here, as there are thousands of folks on the different forums at any given time. Let us know. tp

not being an ashole but give me a challenge lol be my mentor, "yoda" give me direction lol just kidding "I will survive " Gloria something lol
OK, you said drag strip or race track. Let's tighten it up to a kart or supermoto track. Not as easy to locate. I know of none around here, but sure they are still out there, kinda like drive in theaters.

Or just leave it at your challenge, as I have to work and it's gonna rain here for days to come...

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-28-2016 at 03:17 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:37 AM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
OK, you said drag strip or race track. Let's tighten it up to a kart or supermoto track. Not as easy to locate. I know of none around here, but sure they are still out there, kinda like drive in theaters.

Or just leave it at your challenge, as I have to work and it's gonna rain here for days to come...
doesn't matter to me. ( there is both a go-kart track and a drive-in theater on my way to work lol) Supermoto would be a little harder.. Mid-Ohio is one near Columbus I think, would be a nice ride, but rain here also for days, not gonna ride 4 hours in rain to track that`s closed lol, but I like the way you think.....

Last edited by ohiomike; 04-29-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 04:13 PM
Slowmo
Cruiser
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

if it will ever stop raining in here in Houston I'll try to get this one done as we have a raceway right near where I work. I've been stuck in the cage as it's rained daily for almost 2 weeks!

Old 04-29-2016, 06:00 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

good luck Slowmo Knock it out...Rain sucks, I actually like snow better as long as it doesn't stick, I`d rather be cold and dry than cold and wet...damn, I said SNOW, don`t wanna even think about that word for another 8 months or more.

Last edited by ohiomike; 04-29-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:54 PM
Ruffinit
Advanced
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Okay, here you go. Conesville Dragway in Conesville Iowa. Had to schmooz to get the pic without paying for entry.
Conesville Dragway

So how about a picture of your bike going through or sitting in water. Can be rain, snow, sleet, flood or stream... With either you or your helmet, gloves or glasses on the seat.

The following users liked this post:
ohiomike (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 08:52 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

WOW is that not a shovel?? thanks for playing, love the sound of a shovel .. best sound Harley ever came out with LOL... Awesome!!!! If I`m going through "rain, snow, sleet, flood or stream" my *** will be on seat LOL

Last edited by ohiomike; 04-29-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:02 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Have to agree, that is one beautiful FLT. Good win too, and not paying makes it even better. tp

The following users liked this post:
ohiomike (04-29-2016)
Old 04-29-2016, 09:12 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

the "original" shark lol................good deal in finding a "DRAG STRIP ", was what I wanted , I had to put" racetrack" in there to make it easier

Last edited by ohiomike; 06-01-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Photo Game Challenge thread...