Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photo Game Challenge thread...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 07:08 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 329 Likes on 224 Posts

OK guys I didn't realize this was going to be a tough challenge, here in AZ every other guy that rides a HD is a VN Vet I think but let's change this a bit so we can get on with the game. I still like the idea of honoring Vets but let's do Mikes idea of a Military Memorial (or the original challenge if you can) with gloves on the seat. It's Saturday ride.

Old 04-09-2016, 08:23 AM
BigUglyMan
Tourer
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by santajim
Next Challenge Just the other day it was Welcome home Viet Nam Veterans Day so your next challenge is you and your bike with a Viet Nam Vet with something he has showing he was in Country( hat, vest or whatever. I am a VN Vet and Honor my Brothers and Sisters.
Damn, being from Canada I would probably have an easier time finding a Draft Dodger than a Vietnam Vet. Actually, I know where there is a deserter, but that's not really in the spirit of the challenge.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:45 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

okay. if I can get bike out sunday, snow is melting, wasn`t possible today (sat). I will get picture of veteran memorial and post. I know where it is and I`ll snap a pic. but....I don`t wanna meet my own challenge (lol) if that`s the new challenge. or would that be okay??? ..................fudge it I`m gonna do it either way lol ...
ride on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-09-2016, 10:37 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Mike, how about palm trees covered in snow? If a vet is in the tree, extra points. Be glad when summer actually gets here. I've seen three challenges met in one day at the Softail and Dyna photo challenges. Had to be on your toes then. Good luck tomorrow. tomp dd50

Old 04-10-2016, 09:23 AM
Jack the Lad
Tourer
Received 288 Likes on 132 Posts

So this is my WW II Memorial photo, in the absence of any Vietnam veterans. Taken today at King's Cliffe - is this OK?

Old 04-10-2016, 02:44 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

looks like a winner to me. pick the next challenge jack

I know challenge was met but I`m posting anyway. and I forgot did you say pine trees or palm trees? lol

memorial was really cool. it was 5 sided and had Viet Nam on one side, Korean war, WWII, and I think Afghanistan on other and one more. . there was five podiums, with each branch of military, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, as well as Coast Guard. Benches were made of Granite with writing and pictures engraved . Funny thing is, I`ve probably went by it a 100+ times and never really noticed it. I love this game.

P.S. there is a vet in picture of trees , he was a sniper, so its hard to see, he was very good at his job...j/k (no disrespect intended)

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-28-2016 at 03:08 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Jack the Lad (04-11-2016)
Old 04-10-2016, 08:57 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Mike, I was hoping to see palm trees with snow, but those pines looked nice too. Bet you are fed up with the snow, but we only see it once a decade, if lucky. Didn't even get to freezing this year.
Off Tuesday, so nope there is an open challenge I can enjoy. tp

Old 04-10-2016, 09:26 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
Mike, I was hoping to see palm trees with snow, but those pines looked nice too. Bet you are fed up with the snow, but we only see it once a decade, if lucky. Didn't even get to freezing this year.
Off Tuesday, so nope there is an open challenge I can enjoy. tp

yes I am fed up with it . lol.....good news, bad news,,,,, I gotta travel to California for about 2 weeks for work, leaving weds. back on 22 nd Friday. good news, no snow, bad news, I won`t have bike .Oh well take the good with bad I guess, so go get them challenges for me . take care and ride on!!!!

Old 04-10-2016, 09:46 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by ohiomike
yes I am fed up with it . lol.....good news, bad news,,,,, I gotta travel to California for about 2 weeks for work, leaving weds. back on 22 nd Friday. good news, no snow, bad news, I won`t have bike .Oh well take the good with bad I guess, so go get them challenges for me . take care and ride on!!!!
Have a fun/safe time on the left coast. We will still hopefully be here riding and shooting pics, upon your return.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:07 AM
Jack the Lad
Tourer
Received 288 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by ohiomike
looks like a winner to me. pick the next challenge jack

Next Challenge:
Your bike with a Windmill, Watermill or Wind turbine.
Gloves on the ends of the bars.

Click away.

Quick Reply: Photo Game Challenge thread...