Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photo Game Challenge thread...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 11:05 PM
GlideDriver
Cruiser
Received 72 Likes on 50 Posts

Can we get an ownership and cup size confirmation on them bras? It is a biker forum after all.

Old 04-05-2016, 07:37 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 329 Likes on 224 Posts

Guys I didn't mean to disrespect the game by taking the picture of the bike and Jeep out of my Garage but I had the bike all cleaned up to go on a ride about an hour after the picture was taken and I did I rode 300+ miles yesterday after taking those pictures to AZ bike week and around the Valley so I did get a ride in the same day. As far as the win if it doesn't meet the challenge then pass it by and go to Mikes if it does meet then any Veteran will do for the picture as long as he has something showing he or she is a Vet and a VN era Vet is fine.

Old 04-05-2016, 05:56 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by GlideDriver
Can we get an ownership and cup size confirmation on them bras? It is a biker forum after all.
my GF of over 30 years and was an old one (bra) . cup size D was a 38 and now she said it won`t fit anymore ..she`s a 42 D now lol..who says age is a bad thing...lol...still sorta perky , just bigger

Originally Posted by santajim
Guys I didn't mean to disrespect the game by taking the picture of the bike and Jeep out of my Garage but I had the bike all cleaned up to go on a ride about an hour after the picture was taken and I did I rode 300+ miles yesterday after taking those pictures to AZ bike week and around the Valley so I did get a ride in the same day. As far as the win if it doesn't meet the challenge then pass it by and go to Mikes if it does meet then any Veteran will do for the picture as long as he has something showing he or she is a Vet and a VN era Vet is fine.
first off...I`m sorry if I offended you. didn`t mean to. you got challenge and I was just trying to get back to the games root of riding to achieve challenge. (you have a good time at bike week?) wasn't trying to call you out.

again I apologize, this is all in fun, right? you get nothing for "winning" so let`s go out and have fun and ride.......and find us our veteran HERO

(side note) ALL men and woman who serve are my heroes...cheers..and THANK YOU

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-28-2016 at 03:08 PM.
Old 04-06-2016, 07:26 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

Mike you didn't offend me at all. I know this is a "riding" photo challenge game and I was going to ride that day anyway and when I opened my garage door I just said I will take the pictures before my ride.
I am retired and don't take much seriously any more so don't sweat it. For you guys that live in the north and don't get the season we do here in the Desert( I moved to Phoenix from Reno Nv.) we get so much riding that I sometimes forget how much of a "challenge" it is for you just to get your bikes out through the winter months. To show how much we do ride here My bike is a 2014 Limited that I bought in Sept. of 14 and just turned 24,000 miles so I do ride.
Anyway Mike don't fret my friend you absolutely didn't offend me at all.

The following users liked this post:
ohiomike (04-06-2016)
Old 04-06-2016, 09:30 AM
notch'd '90
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Mike you didn't offend me at all. I know this is a "riding" photo challenge game and I was going to ride that day anyway and when I opened my garage door I just said I will take the pictures before my ride.
I am retired and don't take much seriously any more so don't sweat it. For you guys that live in the north and don't get the season we do here in the Desert( I moved to Phoenix from Reno Nv.) we get so much riding that I sometimes forget how much of a "challenge" it is for you just to get your bikes out through the winter months. To show how much we do ride here My bike is a 2014 Limited that I bought in Sept. of 14 and just turned 24,000 miles so I do ride.
Anyway Mike don't fret my friend you absolutely didn't offend me at all.
As one of those NE riders...I am patiently waiting to get into this photo challenge game. Every time the salt gets washed off the roads, it seems like we get just enough snow to warrant the salting and sanding of the roads again! (April 4th snow storm?!)

i was proud to put 5,000 miles on my used 2014 SG last year, but compared to you I have a long way to go! (bought it in March with 1,000 miles and odometer turned 6,000 in September) I might have to move Phoenix...

Old 04-07-2016, 09:00 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

this is what I`m dealing with. . if it`s not so bad tomorrow I will go find that memorial I saw looking for population sign.. I know where it is ,.. just not sure if it was Viet Nam memorial ( I know it`s not the challenge).. will post any way and get you guys motivated lol

Last edited by ohiomike; 04-08-2016 at 06:44 AM.
Old 04-07-2016, 10:14 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

Mike, my heart aches for you. There's snow all over up there. It was 86 here today, and 81 tomorrow. Worst we have down here is when tar snakes start melting due to the excessive heat, and catching one wrong, can set your bike almost sideways in a instant. Hope you have better weather soon. Global warming, yeah right. tp

Old 04-08-2016, 03:51 AM
WrayZor
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm lost, what's the current challenge?

Old 04-08-2016, 06:15 AM
santajim
Grand HDF Member

You and your bike with a Veteran in the picture preferably a Viet Nam Veteran or VN era vet but if that is too much any Vet showing something that shows they are a Vet .

Old 04-08-2016, 06:42 AM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by WrayZor
I'm lost, what's the current challenge?
You and your bike with a Veteran in the picture preferably a Viet Nam Veteran or VN era vet but if that is too much any Vet showing something that shows they are a Vet .

yes, what Jim said, I know it`s not a memorial, was just figuring a way to get game moving, and getting someone an inspiration to find a Vet...lol sorry for the confusion...

Quick Reply: Photo Game Challenge thread...