Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photo Game Challenge thread...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 04:10 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

it was in Cleveland, it is an elementary school. O.K. next challenge is your bike in front of an Animal Hospital or Veterinary Clinic. (Glasses/gloves on floorboards)

sorry again glidedriver, hope this helps,,,,(I know it wont lol) .............( a side note- it was sunny and a cool 43 degrees today)

Last edited by ohiomike; 03-29-2016 at 04:25 PM.
Old 03-29-2016, 05:43 PM
GlideDriver
Cruiser
Received 72 Likes on 50 Posts

Way to go ohiomike! Took my ride in to be fixed up today, will need a new tank and Harley does their painting in runs of colors so I could be waiting up to 8 weeks to get one in my color. Yes it sucks but I'm OK and the bike will be fixed and I will be back with a vengance!
In the meantime I'll be following along so ride safe guys and have some fun for me.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:27 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

you *****...lol.. j/k.... gas tank gonna keep you out?? ride that bitch with pride...she`s got ..how they say,,,( character)....find me that Vet dammit I know I could, that`s why I assigned it ...lol.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:41 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member
Received 398 Likes on 340 Posts

FWIW, I have a pet hospital/vet office, where I take my cat, really close. I will wait to see if someone else can get this, but will get a pic, if it will help keep the thread moving. Will ck back tomorrow to see what has happened. tp dd50

Old 03-29-2016, 09:12 PM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
FWIW, I have a pet hospital/vet office, where I take my cat, really close. I will wait to see if someone else can get this, but will get a pic, if it will help keep the thread moving. Will ck back tomorrow to see what has happened. tp dd50
go for it.. I picked one I think was easy to keep everyone interested lol

(side note..told you Gliderider the fairing would buff right out, tank? not so much lol ) again glad you`r O.K.

Old 03-29-2016, 10:00 PM
GlideDriver
Cruiser
Received 72 Likes on 50 Posts

Well ohiomike, I love a challenge so this is just for you. Since my glide (cream puff) is in the shop I figured I'd steal a page from your playbook. I was going to truck my bicycle over to Leadbetter's but that would just be crazy. Must be something in the water here in Commerce City.
On a side note our PD is famous for shooting peoples dogs, even the sheriff's dept. gets into the act.

Seriously though thanks for all the well wishes. Luckily I'm fine and it was my 3rd time down in 33 years of street riding and I haven't been injured like some guys have. Ride safe brothers and keep your eyes open!

Old 03-29-2016, 10:18 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by GlideDriver

Seriously though thanks for all the well wishes. Luckily I'm fine and it was my 3rd time down in 33 years of street riding and I haven't been injured like some guys have. Ride safe brothers and keep your eyes open!
Love your bicycle. Reminds me of what I rode in the 50's and early 60's. As for me, on motorcycles, I've been down at least a hundred times off road and race tracks, which is normal, but on pavement, only twice in 47 years, one time my error.

Glad you are OK, and will be restored to being road worthy soon. tp

Old 03-30-2016, 06:48 AM
ohiomike
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by ohiomike
as in Cleveland, it is an elementary school. O.K. next challenge is your bike in front of an Animal Hospital or Veterinary Clinic. (Glasses/gloves on floorboards)

sorry again glidedriver, hope this helps,,,,(I know it wont lol) .............( a side note- it was sunny and a cool 43 degrees today)

ROFLMAO.....love it...but I`m sorry, I have to dis-qualify it since your gloves were on seat lol. I distinctly said floorboards..... (ie pedals)

wow, thought this one was easy, hope I didn't kill the game.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 06-28-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-30-2016, 07:52 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Could have done it today, but was hoping others would join in. If no one completes it before tomorrow evening, I will go to the clinic and take some pics. tp

Old 04-02-2016, 12:35 PM
C.H.L.
Road Warrior
Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Wooo hoooo
Haven't won in a while!!
This is where we take all of our cats :-)

Ok, easy one.

Your bike, with a hill in the background,
Glasses on Floorboards

Attached Thumbnails Photo Game Challenge thread...-image.jpeg  

Quick Reply: Photo Game Challenge thread...