Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DTT and PhilM

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: DTT and PhilM

thanks mark for the map....its rainin here but i did ride in to the office this mornin...unbelievable how hard this bike pulls [8D]

Old 03-26-2007, 09:11 PM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: HD Renegade

Does someone have a link to read up on the DTT ??

Bob
Here's the link to the DTT site and specifically the page talking about the TFCI-IID http://www.daytona-twintec.com/TCFI.html

The install & setup docs can be daunting, but either Bryan or Ican give ya some pointers for getting started that will help it make sense. Kinda like Mark (MoreFun) did for me!

Old 03-26-2007, 09:44 PM
HD Renegade
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: PhilM

ORIGINAL: HD Renegade

Does someone have a link to read up on the DTT ??

Bob
Here's the link to the DTT site and specifically the page talking about the TFCI-IID http://www.daytona-twintec.com/TCFI.html

The install & setup docs can be daunting, but either Bryan or can give ya some pointers for getting started that will help it make sense. Kinda like Mark (MoreFun) did for me!
Thank you Phil

Bob

Old 03-26-2007, 10:28 PM
roadglide65
Tourer

Phil
Very good informative post and am enjoying reading all of it.

Have you heard if or when DTT will come out with the timing up grade, advance or retard on the fly?? I thought I read a post a while back that were going to or working on that. Well if not keep up the good work like I said good reading!!

Old 03-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's a little advice,I know that allot of people are getting turned on By this thread and will pull the trigger on the DTT.If You are gonna do this,give Shooter64 a shout before You buy.His prices are awesome plus He's a stand up Guy that loves to help fellow bikers out.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:55 PM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: roadglide65

Phil

Have you heard if or when DTT will come out with the timing up grade, advance or retard on the fly?? I thought I read a post a while back that were going to or working on that. Well if not keep up the good work like I said good reading!!
Thanks Charlie!

As rumors go, I "heard" that Chris Shroeder has indicated that the dynamic timing as well as some additional features will come later this year ~ more than likely well much later.

I called and asked about it, but they are very non-comital at this point. I'm kinda look'n fwd to that too!

All I can say about this thing, is that the more I play with it... the more I see just how sophisticated it is....

Old 03-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Hey Phil, mine is a bone stock 88. We expect to do some serious tuning this week-end.

I'll pm you regarding the stock RG wheels. Looking forward to more info on your experience with the DTT.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:01 AM
roadglide65
Tourer

ORIGINAL: PhilM

Phil

Thanks Charlie!

As rumors go, I "heard" that Chris Shroeder has indicated that the dynamic timing as well as some additional features will come later this year ~ more than likely well much later.

I called and asked about it, but they are very non-comital at this point. I'm kinda look'n fwd to that too!

All I can say about this thing, is that the more I play with it... the more I see just how sophisticated it is....

Well like I said keep up the good work even though, I think that Bryan TTM should change his handle to BUTT CRACK BRYAN............. LOL

Might be down in your area in late April or early May would like to meet you two.

Is there any good BBQ places down there ?????

Old 03-27-2007, 01:04 AM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member

Might be down in your area in late April or early May would like to meet you two.
Is there any good BBQ places down there ?????
That'd be great! You bet.... we got BBQ! If you have your bike, we can take a run down to StephenVille to the Hard-8 BBQ.

Holler when you have some idea of your schedule.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:32 AM
roadglide65
Tourer

Well i am out till Sunday, will keep you updated when I get back and look forward to it!!!

Quick Reply: DTT and PhilM