Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is it worth doing a Stage 1 to a 14 FLHTK?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 04:55 PM
mikeo33y
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by davidw221
Anytime you can go around the Federal Government mandates it's worth it.
Imagine how our bikes would be like if the Federal Government kept out of our lives!
this so correct. cant stand the EPA.....oops im gonna get audited. sorry EPA

Old 03-13-2015, 05:39 PM
gvoxx
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Geez, you guys are funny. Your crunching numbers and talking "performance" while talking about a Harley Davidson? Limited? What?
I just bought a 2015 Peace Officer Limited, I have always been a Harley hater. The years of sticking to a naturally aspirated, air cooled engine? That to me has always been for lawn mowers. I have owned, Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Suzuki and now a Harley. I didn't buy it for performance. I still have my 2006 Suzuki M109R that will eat Harleys all day long, bone stock it cant be touched by any of the guys I short ride with. If I want performance or want to ride sport and short, that's what I will take.
My Limited is for 1 thing only, getting me, my girl and my gear 1000+ miles in comfort while still being on 2 wheels. If I want too, I can still even do that at over 100+ miles per hour. This is NOT a performance motorcycle, was never meant to be. Your conversation here is like someone on a Cadillac website scratching their heads at the their 1/4 mile numbers, and dumping tons of cash in their car trying to keep up with stock Corvettes. No logic at all. No one goes out to buy or build a performance mini van. Its more of a special use vehicle. Mine is a comfy, cushy cruiser with kick *** tunes, it knows how to get me where Im going, gets 42 MPG, keeps the lady happy and we even stay comfortable in rain, snow and cold. Its fantastic at a lot of things but if your looking for power to weight ratios that are great, you will be on a Suzuki. I love my 109 for getting out of my system what you guys are retro-ejaculating on this forum.
Love you guys anyway because in the end, Im a motorcycle enthusiast, not a die hard to any brand.