Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

parking in downtown tulsa oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 08:38 PM
rperk60
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default parking in downtown tulsa oklahoma

Me and some buddies will be in tulsa in july. The hotel is downtown and does not have parking for bikes only valet for cages.. they have parking on the street around the hotel. The hotel is the court yard marriott on south boston st.. anyone know this area is it safe to park on the street in this area..

Old 03-17-2014, 08:49 PM
07RoadHawg
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Should be. There are a few homeless folks in the downtown area, but if you can park on Boston between 3rd and say 6th, I wouldn't worry too much. Just lock bags and forks and you should be good. That section of Boston is pretty well lit up at night.

Old 03-17-2014, 08:57 PM
btsom
Grand HDF Member
Received 757 Likes on 517 Posts

I hope all goes well for you. Valet only parking tells me that motel doesn't need my business.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:03 PM
1BRAVO9
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 607 Likes on 278 Posts

You would think they would let you slip the bike into the parking garage instead of parking on the street.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:14 PM
EasTexUltra12
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you saying that there is parking for cars, but it's valet only AND they won't let you self park your scoot in it? No way I'd let that go. I'd at least talk to the manager, and would definitely find another hotel if you can't get that situation fixed.

David

Old 03-17-2014, 10:23 PM
Retrop
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 127 Likes on 84 Posts

Leaving an unguarded Harley Davidson out on the street in downtown Tulsa is just asking for trouble. I seriously doubt if you have to worry about them stealing your saddlebags though. Instead, they will just steal the whole fricken bike.
That is bow and arrow country man!

Old 03-18-2014, 03:02 AM
banjoplayer2
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It isn't the homeless you need to worry about. It's those dam crack & meth heads stumbling around almost anywhere in town.

Old 03-18-2014, 07:41 AM
1BRAVO9
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 607 Likes on 278 Posts

Originally Posted by EasTexUltra12
Are you saying that there is parking for cars, but it's valet only AND they won't let you self park your scoot in it? No way I'd let that go. I'd at least talk to the manager, and would definitely find another hotel if you can't get that situation fixed.

David
That's what I'm screaming!

Old 03-18-2014, 08:14 AM
keith t
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I wouldn't want to leave mine on the street at all. And not around down town Tulsa, the homeliss folks are around but not far is a pretty busy hip area called the Blue Dome District and that just means a lot of foot traffice that could migrate to your hotel location. I'd ask the management to take care of you and your guys or go else where IMHO

Old 03-18-2014, 08:29 AM
SafetyMan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 81 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by btsom
I hope all goes well for you. Valet only parking tells me that motel doesn't need my business.
This.
Originally Posted by Machiavelli
You would think they would let you slip the bike into the parking garage instead of parking on the street.
And this.
Originally Posted by EasTexUltra12

David
And... THIS!

Quick Reply: parking in downtown tulsa oklahoma