Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

parking in downtown tulsa oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:21 AM
From_Behind
Club Member

Received 897 Likes on 517 Posts

I've had mostly good luck with hotels like this. We were on a road trip once, and stopped for the night in Nashville for some nightlife and debauchery. We stayed at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown Nashville (for its proximity to the sin and such), and they had a parking garage with valet parking. They let us pay to park, and then told us the safe area in the garage to park where the cameras could see all around the bikes.

On another road trip, we stopped in Niagara Falls (on the Canadian side) for a few days. We stayed in a full-service Marriott, and all they have there is valet parking. However, they didn't allow motorcycles to park there. However, they did let us Park right under the hotel entrance awning (literally next to the front door). They said we could pay the valet rate from one vehicle, as long as both bikes could fit into one spot. Easy enough!

So, just call the valet folks. They might be willing to work with you.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:17 AM
bigheadted
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 41 Posts

Why ? You do have a choice where you stay correct ? If nor rent a nearby storage unit for a month, park bkes and take a cab.

Old 03-18-2014, 10:36 AM
mmcbeat
Elite HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

It's been a while since I worked downtown but if memory serves me correctly, the hotel you are referring to is a nice place to stay in an old renovated building, the Atlas Building. The valet parking lot is several blocks away and the attendants park your car and jog back to the hotel.

There is a parking garage at 6th and Boston, just south of the hotel. I used to have a space there for my cage and used it for my bike when I rode to work. It is an attended lot and they have daily spaces.

Almost forgot, be sure to try the Atlas Grill - really good.

Last edited by mmcbeat; 03-18-2014 at 06:09 PM.