Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno in Pennsylvania or South Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 12:21 PM
gabhart
Road Master
Received 76 Likes on 48 Posts
Default RE: Dyno in Pennsylvania or South Jersey

ORIGINAL: JBELCHER7876

ORIGINAL: gabhart

Battlefield H-D in Gettysburg is an authorized PC tuner. Had my Ultra dyno'd there in Dec. 2006.
Did they seem to know what they were doing? I don't want to waste the money.
Yes, they "seemed" to know what they were doing. I am still learning about the whole dyno thing so I wouldn't know for sure!

I do know that when the tune was completed the service manager took the bike for a test ride.When hecame back he told the tuner of a hesitation at a certain rpm and the tuner corrected this. Manager went out again, came back and gave his ok.

I got my PC III from Fuel Moto with a map that Jamie put together from tuning other bikes. The tune did increase the HP and torque slightly from Jamies map. The tuner did get my AFR much flatter than it was.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Streetrunner
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 25 Posts
Default RE: Dyno in Pennsylvania or South Jersey

I have spoken with the service manager at Brians in Langhorn, over the phone he seemed to speak a good game but never had any personel dealings with them.
I'm going to take my bike to Barbs HD of Camden NJ. I've watched them do a few bikes and from what I observed the tuner looks like he knows what he is doing.