Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best performing exhaust on the market!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007 | 11:29 PM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Default RE: Best performing exhaust on the market!

I took the Rineharts of and sold them for some good money.I put the D&D Fatcat on and am as happy as a pig in ****.

Old 03-23-2007 | 12:00 AM
Bryan TTM
Banned

fatcats are ugly...2-1's aint natural on a bagger...all yall done got brainwashed, pitiful...what a pitiful sight seein a bagger with them softail pipes on em...ewwww, yuk....since i hacked up my baffles and now my V&H sound like a funny car, done got way loud...i been listenin to my buds pipes and today, bought me some B&E factory reworks....kdietz has some with v&h true dual header pipes and man they sound great...the ones i ordered have a 2" baffle an came off a CVO ultra...but the real good thing is...they aint 2-1's [:'(]

Old 03-23-2007 | 12:39 AM
kdietz
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

fatcats are ugly...2-1's aint natural on a bagger...all yall done got brainwashed, pitiful...what a pitiful sight seein a bagger with them softail pipes on em...ewwww, yuk....since i hacked up my baffles and now my V&H sound like a funny car, done got way loud...i been listenin to my buds pipes and today, bought me some B&E factory reworks....kdietz has some with v&h true dual header pipes and man they sound great...the ones i ordered have a 2" baffle an came off a CVO ultra...but the real good thing is...they aint 2-1's [:'(]
[sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 03-23-2007 | 12:49 AM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: kdietz

[sm=groupwave.gif]
[8D]

Just think Bryan..... not only did the Bagger turn out to be "OK", it was good enough to make ya forget about the Chop!

Pipe's will be next!

... and that goes for U too Karl ~ you know... that new SE6 "pipe"!

Old 03-23-2007 | 02:01 AM
04RoadKing
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: nxcesshog

ORIGINAL: 04RoadKing

Come on people you can't compare any 2-2 to a 2-1 just by looking at the peak TQ & HP.I went from True Dual Rineharts in 2005 that had 103lbs of peakTQ, Then I went with a 2-1 Thunderheader that only pumped out 104lbs of peakTQ. But down in the low RPM it had 20more lbs of TQ and over all had 8 more peak HP. Every build is going to be different along with all the different exhaust systems available. I'm sure I could get better #'s with a different 2-1 but I like the sound of my Thunderheader so it will be on my RK until it falls off.
04 Road King, what do you think of the sound difference in the Reinhart T/D's and the Thunderheader.1 of these 2 brands isreally the way I leaning. In my area we have tons of bike with reinharts but I have yet to run across anybody running Thunderheaders. But I've heard they nice pipes. Useable realpower is what I am wanting, And also a exhaust system that can grow with a later big borebuildup.

I like the sound of the Thunderheader alot better then the TD Rineharts. The Thunderheader is alot more throatier thats for sure. Both will get louder as you do engine up grades. If you do plan on doing engine mods later on, I wouldn't waist your time and money on any 2-2. Just my opinion

Old 03-23-2007 | 02:55 AM
Bryan TTM
Banned

SE6 ... whats tthat Phil ....wait...i figg'rd it out

Old 03-23-2007 | 03:16 AM
E DOGG
Road Master

I don't know

Old 03-23-2007 | 09:30 AM
kdietz
Road Captain

SE6 ... whats tthat Phil ....wait...i figg'rd it out
Coming soon to a FLHTCUI near you