Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks Hogpro

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 10:28 PM
booch
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Thanks Hogpro

I have dealt with a couple of really good vendors from this site and I feel they deserve recognition when its due.

I started looking for a new wheel in December and contacted Drew at Hogpro.
After much patience and a lot of nagging questions, Drew and Paul helped me out with a wheel order.

Even more help, I tried for months to line up matching rotors from Lyndall because I already run their composite lug drives and really like them. After months of frustration, Paul from Hogpro solved my problem in minutes. The rotors I got are not exact matches but close enough for me.

Yeah, I know everyone loves 21" but I just couldn't wrap my head around it and compromised with 19". It will probably be months before this white sh=t melts and I can try them out, but I like the look.

Great people to deal with, very patient, great price and the wheel was packed for shipping better than a art masterpiece.

Not very good pics

Old 02-26-2014, 10:29 PM
Billfishin2
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sharp looking wheel and rotors!!

Old 02-26-2014, 10:37 PM
mmats69
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm digging that rotor

Old 02-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Booch, thanks for your business it is greatly appreciated. That is our Titan wheel in chrome with an LRB black outer chrome carrier in a Shelby or Slammer 5 design. I'll have to check the invoice tomorrow to see the specs on the rotor but it one of the most unique setups we have sent out as of late. It came out great and the black outer band on the rotor is as much of an eye catcher as is the gorgeous Titan wheel.

IF anyone else needs wheels just drop us a line as it is what we do. We have a large selection of in stock wheels from our HogPro brand line and are always making great deals for forum members as well. If you have been thinking about a set of wheels for your sled, talk to us please. Aside from paint, wheels have the largest impact on the appearance of a motorcycle and will really set you apart from the crowd.

We offer chrome and also have our own line of black and machined wheels. We sell all major manufacturers brads at a discount as well. Well done booch, I am always a fan of someone who does something just a little different than everyone else and the chrome with the black outer band is a new one for me to see. Before it was boxed up I was in the warehouse checking it out wondering who came up with such a unique idea.

Old 02-26-2014, 10:48 PM
houstonhdguy
Road Warrior
Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Great looking wheels on a sweet bike!

Always good to hear positive feedback on companies that are willing to earn your business.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:09 PM
booch
Road Master
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Hogpro
Booch, thanks for your business it is greatly appreciated. That is our Titan wheel in chrome with an LRB black outer chrome carrier in a Shelby or Slammer 5 design. I'll have to check the invoice tomorrow to see the specs on the rotor but it one of the most unique setups we have sent out as of late. It came out great and the black outer band on the rotor is as much of an eye catcher as is the gorgeous Titan wheel.

IF anyone else needs wheels just drop us a line as it is what we do. We have a large selection of in stock wheels from our HogPro brand line and are always making great deals for forum members as well. If you have been thinking about a set of wheels for your sled, talk to us please. Aside from paint, wheels have the largest impact on the appearance of a motorcycle and will really set you apart from the crowd.

We offer chrome and also have our own line of black and machined wheels. We sell all major manufacturers brads at a discount as well. Well done booch, I am always a fan of someone who does something just a little different than everyone else and the chrome with the black outer band is a new one for me to see. Before it was boxed up I was in the warehouse checking it out wondering who came up with such a unique idea.
Thanks for all your help Drew, I sent a lot of emails trying to nail down the wheel and you were more than patient.
In fact, your patience amazes me, there is another thread here about Lyndall rotors that makes me want to scream, I'm sure you know who I mean but are to polite to say so.
Thanks again for the help from you and Paul.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Firechaser1141
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tomorrow is the big day my 21 and 18 should arrive tomorrow I cant wait. Drew was a big help and give me a smoking deal will post pics soon.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:37 PM
SoZoomMe
Road Captain

Awesome wheel and the rotor matches up very nicely. I have never purchased anything from Drew, but will keep him in mind in the future based on your review. Congrats!

Old 02-27-2014, 12:08 AM
speedracer
Tourer

Nice looking wheels and rotors, and I agree Hogpro is a first class company to deal with.

Attached Thumbnails Thanks Hogpro-img_4013.jpg  
Old 02-27-2014, 04:42 AM
Geezer glider
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't understand your quandary with the rotor matching the wheel, it looks perfect unless the photo isn't showing something. Wish I could get new wheels like that, money's just too short in supply right now.

Quick Reply: Thanks Hogpro