Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

flhx small tour pack

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 04:02 PM
dewdl
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flhx small tour pack

seen someone pic on here with street glide with small (height wise) tour pack. think its call pseudo tour pack not sure if that's right. where can I look at them and get pricing

Old 02-22-2014, 06:18 PM
0ldhippie
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 140 Likes on 117 Posts
Old 02-23-2014, 12:19 AM
mtrhead269
6th Gear

HD makes three tour packs.
King, Chopped and Razor. Many aftermarket companies make copies, most are poor quality and require a lot of prep work prior to paint. www.surdyke.com will give you 20% off of retail . tour packs from HD are a vendor order item takes about 6 weeks to arrive.

Old 02-24-2014, 06:38 AM
sfcmo357
Road Warrior
Received 152 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by dewdl
seen someone pic on here with street glide with small (height wise) tour pack. think its call pseudo tour pack not sure if that's right. where can I look at them and get pricing
I posted these about a week or so ago. It's a HD Razor Pak. If you tour alot and ride two-up alot, I wouldn't get this. But I don't....mostly solo, I will be doing a trip from NC to Canada in May, so I do tour and all of my buddies have already done long trips with the Razor and it was fine for them. I was in the Army for 20 years and if I can pack a Ruck Sak and Duffle Bag for a 15 month combat tour, surely I can pack two saddle bags and Razor Pak.

Attached Thumbnails flhx small tour pack-razorpak.jpg   flhx small tour pack-razorpak2.jpg  
Old 03-05-2014, 07:41 PM
dewdl
Intermediate

I usually ride solo on my bike for long trips (hubby has his own). This one I seen was small and I believe can be moved forward to provide backrest for rider as well (with 4 post rack which I have)

Old 03-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Webo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

They have a solo tour Pak but it can not be moved to both locations. You either get the hardware for the solo pak location or you get the normal location hardware.

Old 03-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Joe12RK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,597 Likes on 975 Posts

I never could see the logic behind the pizza box sized one - chopped makes more sense, especially if it's for temporary use.

Old 04-02-2014, 07:49 PM
dewdl
Intermediate

the pizza box one is no good for me...........Im a chick and wont hold my sh*t after shopping trip to Harley.....wont even hold my helmet........that's no good for me at all........thinking should just skip the thought all together......bought the cool luggage bags for my glide (not Harley the aftermarket ones that open like suitcase) those will work......not going on huge trip this year so will have to do weekend ones to try them out

Old 04-02-2014, 07:54 PM
STLFLSTF_Mike
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dewdl
the pizza box one is no good for me...........Im a chick and wont hold my sh*t after shopping trip to Harley.....wont even hold my helmet........that's no good for me at all........thinking should just skip the thought all together......bought the cool luggage bags for my glide (not Harley the aftermarket ones that open like suitcase) those will work......not going on huge trip this year so will have to do weekend ones to try them out
Did you get the ones from Innovative Storage...........bought a pair last summer before I rode to Atlanta. Best money I have ever spend on after market items. I'm going to get the tool pouches before I travel this summer.

Old 04-02-2014, 07:59 PM
dewdl
Intermediate

those are them. I bought the tool pouches and the sling for the top of the saddle bag (for id and ownership, etc). Love the idea. Seen them at Sturgis last summer and they way you can pack so much into them. $70 for them all is cheaper than one of those luggage packs for sure. They also clean up the bike on long hauls (no need for tour pack/big luggage bag)

Quick Reply: flhx small tour pack