Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is This The New Roadglide Announcement?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 10:39 AM
SCJoe
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HarleyGTP
Since when does the word "electrify" have anything remotely to do with homosexuality?

Never realized how many homophobic people we have on this board.
Not being a homophile does not make one a homophobe...

Old 02-22-2014, 04:59 PM
bigskyroadglide
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts

The voices in my head, tell me the 2015 RG will have the new 4.3 infotainment center(upgradable to the 6.5), two gauges, oil pressure and volt meter. the tank will be a RK tank, with the fuel gauge in the tank, will come with the 120 ST (street) motor with 255 cams and it will be air cooled, with an oil cooler and will include the larger SE oil pan increasing capacity to just under 5 qts. It will utilize the new 49 MM front forks.

it will carry the 18/16 combination wheel and tire package. It will be rated out of the box at 110/120 and will carry the standard 2 year warranty.

they tell me they have been running this package for about 3 months and that the main hold up in getting it to the dealers, is waiting for the Rushmore twin cooled bikes to sell so theycan reintroduce the RG to convince early adopters of twin cooled batwing bikes to trade yet again for the fixed faring RG with the 120.

This is one Bad A$$ bike and it will put the bat wing crowd in line waiting to purchase a RG.

I am only responsible for what i believe, you should believe what you want.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:21 PM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,222 Likes on 1,839 Posts

If I had to render a guess, the announcement refers to the new 2014.5 Street 750 (XG750) and Street 500 (XG500) featuring the all new liquid cooled Revolution X engine.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:39 PM
09 YELLOWBIRD
Grand HDF Member
Received 857 Likes on 540 Posts

Originally Posted by bigskyroadglide
The voices in my head, tell me the 2015 RG will have the new 4.3 infotainment center(upgradable to the 6.5), two gauges, oil pressure and volt meter. the tank will be a RK tank, with the fuel gauge in the tank, will come with the 120 ST (street) motor with 255 cams and it will be air cooled, with an oil cooler and will include the larger SE oil pan increasing capacity to just under 5 qts. It will utilize the new 49 MM front forks.

it will carry the 18/16 combination wheel and tire package. It will be rated out of the box at 110/120 and will carry the standard 2 year warranty.

they tell me they have been running this package for about 3 months and that the main hold up in getting it to the dealers, is waiting for the Rushmore twin cooled bikes to sell so theycan reintroduce the RG to convince early adopters of twin cooled batwing bikes to trade yet again for the fixed faring RG with the 120.

This is one Bad A$$ bike and it will put the bat wing crowd in line waiting to purchase a RG.

I am only responsible for what i believe, you should believe what you want.

THAT WOULD BE A BAD A$$ SCOOT!!!

Originally Posted by dawg
If I had to render a guess, the announcement refers to the new 2014.5 Street 750 (XG750) and Street 500 (XG500) featuring the all new liquid cooled Revolution X engine.

Even Through we all know about the "Street" 500 & 750, there hasn't been much or any press regarding this. (I know it's on the website.)

I'm with DAWG, if I were too take a guess, they will make a big splash of a intro mid year.

Then they will try and work all the bugs out of the big touring rigs. Come August, here comes the new "ROAD GLIDE" in, a "RGS", a wet "ULTRA" and maybe a "CVO LIMITED".

I kinda hope they don't come out with a Road Glide to be honest. But I think within time it will reappear.

Come August, we'll all find out.

YB

Old 02-22-2014, 06:37 PM
kojak
Grand HDF Member
Received 2,804 Likes on 1,360 Posts

Originally Posted by ejvette
I thought that's what the road glide was
That's why you're a dumbass!

Old 02-22-2014, 06:48 PM
OldPhat
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 146 Posts

You guys are all off base with this one.

Me bet is no matter what bike it is, it will have some type of water cooling.

Old 02-22-2014, 07:12 PM
sbeast
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

a new V-rod with comfortable ergos?

Old 02-22-2014, 07:42 PM
sel53
Tourer
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Teardrop
Yep instead of the "Rushmore project" it will be called the "Rainbow project"
I'm glad to see freedom from PC fear is alive and well on the forum! Everywhere else, we're spose to think rainbow stuff is normal.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:52 PM
$tonecold
Club Member
Received 1,845 Likes on 994 Posts

Originally Posted by Lyle White
It aint homo-whatever u said brother its that they aint like us......and anybody who aint like us is differnt......they get treated differnt.......sway god made us by god.....u aint a true merican if ur gay.......if u dont like laffin at gays u must be gay urself......lol
Back when bikers weren't just people that had enough extra money to afford a Harley, we were the ONES that were different, the ONES that weren't like them, so laughin' at people that aren't like me or don't like what I like just isn't in my curriculum. By the way I ride a Road Glide and I'm damn proud of it!

Last edited by $tonecold; 02-22-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:50 PM
groupw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 464 Likes on 360 Posts

Originally Posted by $tonecold
……... we were the ONES that were different, the ONES that weren't like them, so laughin' at people that aren't like me or don't like what I like just isn't in my curriculum. By the way I ride a Road Glide and I'm damn proud of it!

………..

Fall mountains, just don't fall on me
Point on mister Businessman,
You can't dress like me.
I've got my own life to live
I'm the one that's gotta die
When it's time for me to die
So let me live my life the way... I want to.
….. Jimi

Quick Reply: Is This The New Roadglide Announcement?