Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have 18 or 20 inch ape hangers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2014 | 10:57 AM
KIDD_ADMC
|
Cruiser
Default Anyone have 18 or 20 inch ape hangers?

So I purchased a set of 20" apes from LA choppers, money was kinda low so I figured I'll wait until later this week to get the cables. For all the guys running bars that big, where did you buy your cables and how much? I'm looking on ebay and finding all kinds of prices. Is it cheaper to purchase them seperate? I know I'll have to go 12 over stock. Also the electronic switch cables are a pain to find.

Any help would be appreciated

Old 02-15-2014 | 11:36 AM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by KIDD_ADMC
So I purchased a set of 20" apes from LA choppers, money was kinda low so I figured I'll wait until later this week to get the cables. For all the guys running bars that big, where did you buy your cables and how much? I'm looking on ebay and finding all kinds of prices. Is it cheaper to purchase them seperate? I know I'll have to go 12 over stock. Also the electronic switch cables are a pain to find.

Any help would be appreciated
You don't need "electronic switch cables"...You need wiring extensions. Give Namz a call or take a look on their site. You can also just solder in your own wire. It takes longer but is easy...For the cables, I recommend Barnett. I can't recommend a dealer to get them from though. The one I used stunk...I can't post the name. They are a sponsor...

Old 02-15-2014 | 11:53 AM
KIDD_ADMC
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by themouth!!!
You don't need "electronic switch cables"...You need wiring extensions. Give Namz a call or take a look on their site. You can also just solder in your own wire. It takes longer but is easy...For the cables, I recommend Barnett. I can't recommend a dealer to get them from though. The one I used stunk...I can't post the name. They are a sponsor...
Ok. So get the cables seperate? I'll look at their site for the wiring extensions