Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hog pro shelby

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Firechaser1141
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hog pro shelby

Who's all running this wheel 21 up front I'm seriously pondering about purchasing the wheels like to see a few more pics to make my mind up.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Firechaser1141
Tourer

?? No one

Old 02-09-2014, 02:10 PM
Turret_plug
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Firechaser1141
?? No one
I know your pain...... I was interested in the exact same wheel, but couldn't find any photos of them besides on the hogpro website

Old 02-09-2014, 03:03 PM
CJ Sedona
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did y'all look on hog pro website at the gallery section ? They have hundreds of photos

Old 02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Firechaser1141
Tourer

I've looked can't find many pics of this wheel hope some on here was running the wheel.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:27 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

I didn't use the Shelby but the LeMans which is similar to the Shelby just cut a little different. Anything HogPro is good.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Firechaser1141
Tourer

Originally Posted by BadX
I didn't use the Shelby but the LeMans which is similar to the Shelby just cut a little different. Anything HogPro is good.
Sweet bike

Old 02-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts

Well, I will have to post some pics for you. The Shelby is a classic 5 spoke design with a 3 dimensional cut on each spoke. Are you thinking chrome or vivid black finish? There are a few small differences. Here are some pics of both versions of the Shelby which have all been taken directly out of our bagger gallery.

I am sure there are a lot more Shelby's out there that we do not have pics of as not all of our customers take the time to take a nice web site worthy pic and email it to us.

Being a fellow bagger ride (2013 Road Glide) and a fellow Harley enthusiast (how I ended up in this job) I can tell you that all of our wheels look even better in person than they do in any picture. It is difficult to capture the how beautiful a precision billet machined wheel is on film regardless of the finish.
21" Vivid Black with LRB all black rotors

21" Chrome Shelby with polished rotors

19" chrome Shelby with polished rotors

I am sure plenty of forum members have this wheel. If you have a Shelby you got from HogPro please post up some pics. And, thanks for your interest in our products. Our HogPro brand wheels offer a 5 year chrome warranty so rest easy and worry not. HogPro has been in the custom wheel business for well over 10 years and has a stellar reputation. Our customer service is second to none. When someone whom is a an avid forum member goes to work for a vendor the lines can sometimes become blurred but I have worked for and dealt with numerous after market companies and this is where all my friends whom could afford nice wheels bought them long before I was ever employed here.

Thus, buy with confidence and deal with the best in the business. Any company whom made it through the crash of the economy had to be doing something right to be able to make it through that. Think of all the companies whom closed. I still get calls from customers looking for wheels from companies that do not exist any longer.

That is all I will say as I am a salesman. Let the decision be yours and the rest of the forum members. Just know I will not work for a company whom I do not fully believe in. I am sure people here are aware of the company I used to work for and what my reputation was there.

Old 02-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Firechaser1141
Tourer

Originally Posted by Hogpro
Well, I will have to post some pics for you. The Shelby is a classic 5 spoke design with a 3 dimensional cut on each spoke. Are you thinking chrome or vivid black finish? There are a few small differences. Here are some pics of both versions of the Shelby which have all been taken directly out of our bagger gallery.

I am sure there are a lot more Shelby's out there that we do not have pics of as not all of our customers take the time to take a nice web site worthy pic and email it to us.

Being a fellow bagger ride (2013 Road Glide) and a fellow Harley enthusiast (how I ended up in this job) I can tell you that all of our wheels look even better in person than they do in any picture. It is difficult to capture the how beautiful a precision billet machined wheel is on film regardless of the finish.
21" Vivid Black with LRB all black rotors

21" Chrome Shelby with polished rotors

19" chrome Shelby with polished rotors

I am sure plenty of forum members have this wheel. If you have a Shelby you got from HogPro please post up some pics. And, thanks for your interest in our products. Our HogPro brand wheels offer a 5 year chrome warranty so rest easy and worry not. HogPro has been in the custom wheel business for well over 10 years and has a stellar reputation. Our customer service is second to none. When someone whom is a an avid forum member goes to work for a vendor the lines can sometimes become blurred but I have worked for and dealt with numerous after market companies and this is where all my friends whom could afford nice wheels bought them long before I was ever employed here.

Thus, buy with confidence and deal with the best in the business. Any company whom made it through the crash of the economy had to be doing something right to be able to make it through that. Think of all the companies whom closed. I still get calls from customers looking for wheels from companies that do not exist any longer.

That is all I will say as I am a salesman. Let the decision be yours and the rest of the forum members. Just know I will not work for a company whom I do not fully believe in. I am sure people here are aware of the company I used to work for and what my reputation was there.
Could you email me a quote on a front and back set, rotors, tires. Ncfs721@yahoo.com

Old 02-11-2014, 05:50 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 46 Likes on 44 Posts

Vivid Black or Chrome?

Quick Reply: hog pro shelby