Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 03-16-2015, 05:33 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Interested in the Fuelpak FP3? The Fuelpak FP3 allows you to map your engine for optimum performance when using a Vance & Hines exhaust. The Fuelpak FP3 also allows you to see vital engine information displayed on your smartphone.

Read the full discussion below to find out what people are saying about their Fuelpak FP3.
Print Wikipost

NEW Fuelpak FP3

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 11:20 AM
pab3rd
Club Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 220 Likes on 149 Posts

Ordered one from Fuel Moto USA this morning. Looking forward to giving it a try. Already downloaded the ap

Old 04-02-2014, 12:06 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by pab3rd
Ordered one from Fuel Moto USA this morning. Looking forward to giving it a try. Already downloaded the ap
Thank you very much for your order!

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 04-09-2014, 08:17 AM
YvesLema
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breakout with Bassani Pro-street

Originally Posted by sutphen871
Installed fp3 yesterday on my breakout with a thunder header no maps for that pipe so I picked the 2 into 2 vance and hines pipes with no baffles. Downloaded the map into the bike put it into auto tune mode and now I just need to go ride. I shot them an email to see if that base map will be a good place to start. I'm curious if this thing is going to really work or am I pissing in the wind?
I'm cosidering the FP3 at the moment for my Breakout which I picked up this morning. I have the Bassani Pro-street exhaust and high flow air filter, but not mounted yet. Will wait untill after 1000mile service.
Still need to decide on the tuner. I guess i'll need to select the same base map to start from as you did. I'm curious if the autotune works well and how your bike is running now!
Ciao
Yves

Old 04-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Ben221
Road Warrior
Received 242 Likes on 157 Posts

I would consider it for the $250 range. I will wait until the price comes down. The prices will come down on these and the others. Good for the consumer.

Old 04-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Spazz
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I got an FP3 coming..... anybody have any dealings with custom maps from V/H where you couldn't get a 'proper' tune on your sled on a download and had to send a map to be looked at/revised? Just curious.

Old 04-25-2014, 02:55 PM
barrygreen
Elite HDF Member
Received 360 Likes on 211 Posts

Originally Posted by tgrisko
I got an FP3 coming..... anybody have any dealings with custom maps from V/H where you couldn't get a 'proper' tune on your sled on a download and had to send a map to be looked at/revised? Just curious.
While I waited on mine to arrive I emailed V&H Tech and ask them what map I should start with for my combination , they emailed back with a suggestion within a half hour . Very pleased with the performance , have yet to use auto tune....someday....

Old 04-25-2014, 03:00 PM
14 FLHX
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tgrisko
I would like to know what you think of FP3 VS the VIED. I have the VIED and was thinking about the FP3 but i wanted to wait and see how its going for others before i drop more coin in this bike.

Any one have CFRs with the FP3?

Old 04-25-2014, 03:20 PM
Spazz
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by barrygreen
While I waited on mine to arrive I emailed V&H Tech and ask them what map I should start with for my combination , they emailed back with a suggestion within a half hour . Very pleased with the performance , have yet to use auto tune....someday....
Thanks for the feedback......

Originally Posted by 14 FLHX
I would like to know what you think of FP3 VS the VIED. I have the VIED and was thinking about the FP3 but i wanted to wait and see how its going for others before i drop more coin in this bike.

Any one have CFRs with the FP3?
PM Sent....

The VIED is working great for me at 50% with no decel popping.... I have the stock headpipe and AC... just Rhinehart slip-ons.

I am getting the FP3 to further my build with a de-cat and AC... then a V/H Pro Pipe.

I have been playing with the demo on the FP3 app and like what I see so far... and I haven't found any 'BAD' reviews to date....

Anybody have success with the AUTOTUNE feature and how long did it take to complete?

Last edited by Spazz; 04-25-2014 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:45 PM
oakmossy
Road Warrior
Received 77 Likes on 66 Posts

guess I will buy from Dennis Kirk $297 they rock.

Old 04-25-2014, 03:52 PM
jmcdermit
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DirectCycleParts.com
We have plenty of these in stock! We will beat any price out there and then some. Just give us a call or send us an email and we can make sure you get the best price possible. dcp.co/fp3

Just tested one of these a customers new 2014 dyna and it worked great. He is running a Bassani Road Rage 2-into-1 and a Big Sucker. Tuned up nicely using the maps they had available even though it was not V&H exhaust and air.
Any other companies on this forum have anything to say about this?

Quick Reply: NEW Fuelpak FP3