Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

accessorizing Chopped Tour Pak

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 02:25 PM
AlBaron
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default accessorizing Chopped Tour Pak

Gents,
while I'm still waiting for the weather here in Chicago to warm up so I can finally take a ride on a Harley (just bought a 2012 Street Glide), I thought I'ld start by adding a few accessories. One of things i got with the bike is an aftermarket Chopped Tour Pak (painted black denim to match the bike).
While looking around on the net, I saw a few of the liners/bags for the King Pak, but not much for its smaller cousin.

Can you tell me what you guys put into the Chopped Tour Pak?

- Baron

Old 02-04-2014, 02:50 PM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by AlBaron
Gents,
while I'm still waiting for the weather here in Chicago to warm up so I can finally take a ride on a Harley (just bought a 2012 Street Glide), I thought I'ld start by adding a few accessories. One of things i got with the bike is an aftermarket Chopped Tour Pak (painted black denim to match the bike).
While looking around on the net, I saw a few of the liners/bags for the King Pak, but not much for its smaller cousin.

Can you tell me what you guys put into the Chopped Tour Pak?

- Baron
Baron, this week I'm ordering the Mutazu King Tour Pak. I decided on this one because it's an absolute copy of the Harley version, including the size. The size was the key deciding factor for me. Since it's the exact same size of the Harley tourpak, I can use accessories that are made for the Harley, such as the liner and it'll be an exact fit. 2 weeks ago, the EasyRider show was here in Charlotte. I was chatting with some guy in the parking lot who was sporting the Mutazu King Tour pak on his black '12 SG. He added the LED lights, the liner and the organizer. It was really sharp. And, if you order from them and mention that you're a member of this forum you'll get an extra 10% discount. As I understand even from the folks at Mutazu, you should add the steel plate at the bottom to secure it but other wise, I think it's a great steal.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:54 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,352 Likes on 2,532 Posts

i have the hard felt liner in mine, and when on trips, i use the regular tourpak luggage. fits and works just fine.

the liner is similar to this one, but probably older so slightly different, but same size...

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store...pak-liner-kits

Old 02-04-2014, 02:56 PM
AlBaron
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kryingame
Baron, this week I'm ordering the Mutazu King Tour Pak. I decided on this one because it's an absolute copy of the Harley version, including the size. The size was the key deciding factor for me. Since it's the exact same size of the Harley tourpak, I can use accessories that are made for the Harley, such as the liner and it'll be an exact fit. 2 weeks ago, the EasyRider show was here in Charlotte. I was chatting with some guy in the parking lot who was sporting the Mutazu King Tour pak on his black '12 SG. He added the LED lights, the liner and the organizer. It was really sharp. And, if you order from them and mention that you're a member of this forum you'll get an extra 10% discount. As I understand even from the folks at Mutazu, you should add the steel plate at the bottom to secure it but other wise, I think it's a great steal.
Thanks for the response, but I already got a Chopped Pak, and (at least for now ) have no intentions to get rid of it. What I'm looking for are recommendations for the liners and/or organizers for the Chopped Pak.

Thanks again,
- Baron