Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who would have the cheapest Street Glide Special prices around Charlotte, NC?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 01:44 PM
DesireBagger
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Who would have the cheapest Street Glide Special prices around Charlotte, NC?

Has anyone compaired pricing on the Street Glide Special from multiple Charlotte, NC dealers?

Old 01-23-2014, 01:59 PM
tydaniels
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

RockyMount HD is a few hours away but SGS is 23K out the door.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:30 PM
nchogfan
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ROADTRIP!!!! You have several dealers within an hour or two drive. Go check them out. Make a day of it and have fun doing it!!!!

Old 01-23-2014, 02:34 PM
sfcmo357
Road Warrior
Received 152 Likes on 60 Posts

Just call dude! I don't think any of us can answer the question, considering that any dealer can change pricing on any given day. I live in Fayetteville and we rarely buy from Cape Fear HD...we call around for the best price. Shelton's HD in Goldsboro or Smithfield is great, I bought mine at Ray Price in Raleigh, I have other buddies who go up to Winston Salem and some who go to Greensboro. There are so many options. Just call......none of buddies drove to these places to ask...they all answered the question over the phone and gave details about further discounts with purchase, etc. I've also found that the "relationship" goes a long way. Many of my riding buddies swear by a particular Eastern NC dealer price, but sometimes that great price is based off of an individual relationship.

Last edited by sfcmo357; 01-23-2014 at 02:37 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:30 PM
NCBondsman
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Call and get the best price from a dealer like Rocky Mount HD then goto any of the local dealerships and see if they will beat it. That is what I did. Got a quote from Rocky Mount HD for 22500 OTD for a Vivid Black SGS, went to a local dealership (Southside Harley in Virginia Beach) and they gave me the same deal. You just have to watch out when they send you to the finance/numbers people. They tried to get me with all the freight, prep and doc fees. They corrected it and I bought it.
One other thing to consider if you plan on purchasing parts too. Bring in a loaded shopping cart from Kutter and/or New Castle HD and have them match it (including sales tax).
My deal was 22500 bike/tax/tag/title, 3100 in parts reduced to 2400 (Kutter HD list), 1500 5yr ESP with tire/wheel protection. Bottom line price was 26400 out the door.
I feel I got a hell of a deal and there was no haggling at all. Probably could have saved on the extended warranty but I was ready to buy. Just show them the parts list and if they don't want to play ball, just get the bike and get your parts from Kutter or wherever.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:48 PM
Webo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NCBondsman
Call and get the best price from a dealer like Rocky Mount HD then goto any of the local dealerships and see if they will beat it. That is what I did. Got a quote from Rocky Mount HD for 22500 OTD for a Vivid Black SGS, went to a local dealership (Southside Harley in Virginia Beach) and they gave me the same deal. You just have to watch out when they send you to the finance/numbers people. They tried to get me with all the freight, prep and doc fees. They corrected it and I bought it.
One other thing to consider if you plan on purchasing parts too. Bring in a loaded shopping cart from Kutter and/or New Castle HD and have them match it (including sales tax).
My deal was 22500 bike/tax/tag/title, 3100 in parts reduced to 2400 (Kutter HD list), 1500 5yr ESP with tire/wheel protection. Bottom line price was 26400 out the door.
I feel I got a hell of a deal and there was no haggling at all. Probably could have saved on the extended warranty but I was ready to buy. Just show them the parts list and if they don't want to play ball, just get the bike and get your parts from Kutter or wherever.
So you got the SGS bike without parts for $22,500 and that was including Tax/Title/Prep/Freight/and all doc fees???? So OTD??? Thats un Fing heard of in Dallas! Thats OTD for less than MSRP!!! Holy Cow **** Batman! Did you rob the dealer or hold his kids hostage?

Old 01-23-2014, 05:58 PM
NCBondsman
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Webo
So you got the SGS bike without parts for $22,500 and that was including Tax/Title/Prep/Freight/and all doc fees???? So OTD??? Thats un Fing heard of in Dallas! Thats OTD for less than MSRP!!! Holy Cow **** Batman! Did you rob the dealer or hold his kids hostage?

MSRP is $22499 for a vivid black. But yes that was out the door. If I would have just purchased the bike and nothing else, I would have paid the $22500 and all taxes, tags, fees were included in that price. I bought right before Christmas too. Don't know if that helped the deal.
There are others on here that paid less than I did for a color optioned one. I was pretty happy with the deal I got. Have had it almost 2 months, 2 weeks it was torn apart for powdercoating, and I have about 1500 miles on it. Love it.

Old 01-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Ridethemountains
Intermediate

Head on up to Tilley Harley Davidson at either Salisbury or Statesville. Best prices bar none....

Old 01-23-2014, 06:10 PM
boready2
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default street glide

CrossRoads Wilkesboro NC