Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cell Phone Handlebar mount

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 07:52 AM
reg26
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've been using this
Interphone SMIPHONE-TH Water Resistant iPhone 4/4S Case with Tubular Handlebar Mount for Motorcycles and Bicycles : Amazon.com : Automotive Interphone SMIPHONE-TH Water Resistant iPhone 4/4S Case with Tubular Handlebar Mount for Motorcycles and Bicycles : Amazon.com : Automotive

Works great it's waterproof ,you can charge while still on the bike and also has port for cable to front of radio. I'm selling it for $25 bucks because I just got the same one for my new IPhone 5s

Comes complete with everything $25 + shipping

Old 01-19-2014, 07:56 AM
davidwruth
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 100 Posts

Here is how I did mine

Old 12-04-2014, 02:21 AM
89Speedy
Tourer
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by CVORoadKing2013
Eventually I will change out to a garmin I think and do something like this

Where do you get a chrome mount like that? Brand? Thanks!!

Old 12-04-2014, 04:39 AM
CVORoadKing2013
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Do a web search for Techmount. you can get them right from them or several other company's web site

Old 03-05-2015, 08:17 PM
HitekHD
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.gpsbikemount.com use the coupon code HD10 and receive 10% off your entire order!!

Old 04-21-2016, 01:24 PM
SValencia
Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Best Cell Phone Handlebar Mount to Protect your phone.

You should definitely check out the Rokform handlebar mount for your Harley. It will keep your device safe and it's a CNC Machined Aluminum clamp that is super durable and stylish as well. Check it out here,

http://www.rokform.com/motorcycle-ha...r-iphone-mount

Let me know if you have questions about it.

Rokform Handlebar Mount for Smartphones.

Old 04-21-2016, 01:43 PM
riknbeth
Road Master
Received 189 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by Taranwanderer
So far, I've been digging my Rokform case, the built in magnet works pretty well. Haven't tried it on the bike tank while moving yet, but I just ordered the stick on magnetic mount to put it right in the center of my tank. I also have the stick on twist lock mount, so once I get them both I'll compare and see which one I want to use. I just didn't want to go with the bar mount. I'll post pics when I get them both.
Don't know about the Rokform, but I bought a cell phone case from the Harley dealer that has a magnet on the back. Cut the cover off with a razor knife, added a few zip ties so I can slide the phone in and out. Works great. Take the phone slide it into the case and drop it on my tank. Stay's in place (I have a Breakout) and does not scratch the tank (has a rubber backing). If I remember right it was about $30. Can't find the part number, but I did not want anything on my bars and this was a perfect solution for me....

Old 04-21-2016, 02:33 PM
RKZen
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,571 Likes on 1,118 Posts

Originally Posted by 89Speedy
Where do you get a chrome mount like that? Brand? Thanks!!
Originally Posted by CVORoadKing2013
Do a web search for Techmount. you can get them right from them or several other company's web site
I have this on my King. Also run a USB power port from the Acc plug to the bars.

Attached Thumbnails Cell Phone Handlebar mount-img_0177.jpg   Cell Phone Handlebar mount-img_0176.jpg   Cell Phone Handlebar mount-img_0175.jpg  
Old 04-21-2016, 03:31 PM
gwaligorski
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the X Grip from ram mount. My phone has never slipped out of place.

Old 04-28-2016, 04:34 PM
SValencia
Sponsor
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by riknbeth
Don't know about the Rokform, but I bought a cell phone case from the Harley dealer that has a magnet on the back. Cut the cover off with a razor knife, added a few zip ties so I can slide the phone in and out. Works great. Take the phone slide it into the case and drop it on my tank. Stay's in place (I have a Breakout) and does not scratch the tank (has a rubber backing). If I remember right it was about $30. Can't find the part number, but I did not want anything on my bars and this was a perfect solution for me....
That actually sounds like the Rokform case you got. It does have a magnet in the back and many people forgo the mount altogether and just stick it to the side of their tank. Is their a logo on your case? Or can you upload a picture of what you got?

Quick Reply: Cell Phone Handlebar mount