Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinking of repainting my bike....again.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2014 | 11:01 PM
C.H.L.
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Yellotang
Just got CS6 and playing around with it. Then my ADHD mind had me all over the place and I forgot what I started out doing. Thank God I posted here so I could come back and remember what I wanted to start off doing today. Hahahahaha.
It might be easiest to Photoshop a sand camo trunk on the street glide instead of starting from scratch. But I don't know? I don't really do Photoshop. Or - just paint your bike and post a picture of that :-)

Old 01-11-2014 | 11:24 PM
crimson13
Elite HDF Member

I like the sand camp also espespecially with some black

Old 01-12-2014 | 10:31 AM
Yellotang
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by C.H.L.
It might be easiest to Photoshop a sand camo trunk on the street glide instead of starting from scratch. But I don't know? I don't really do Photoshop. Or - just paint your bike and post a picture of that :-)
I use photoshop on a daily basis, but man I am having a difficult time with this black replacements. Ugh. I can replace it with a darker brown , but the sand color is proving to be difficult. I even tried the masking/Adjustment color layer trick and it doesn't turn out too well.

I may just have to paint it then post picture, if I don't like it, paint it black again. I have about 1 month to get this all done before riding season is back on.

Old 01-12-2014 | 10:35 AM
Yellotang
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by crimson13
I like the sand camp also especially with some black
I do too. I have a neighbor that owns the area's largest powder coating company. I may ask if he is willing to hire me part time or even for free so I can gain access to his equipment. I used to blast/paint commercially for may years and know my way around industrial coverings pretty well. Being a teacher, I get summers off, but I also struggle financially through the whole year just to keep my head above water. This might prove to be a pretty nice deal for me if he is willing.