Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SERT basics?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007 | 10:39 AM
Stoner
|
Advanced
Default SERT basics?

SERT owners: are SERT maps readily traded or available on this forum? I have one that I got free - and I'd love to be able to experiment a little- but want to be able to "undo" changes if necessary. Do we have access to maps from the MOCO?

Old 03-16-2007 | 10:47 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: SERT basics?

hey... same here,,,, I wanna collect them like baseball cards,,,,, then we can set up in malls and trade them..
maybe there is the Rare rookie SERT "card" for the 99 88TCB motor plagued with the TCBearing Prob.
If we get ***** G to autograph them , I believe they will bring BIG money!!!

Now,,, if I can only get my GPS to load these maps?????

Old 03-16-2007 | 12:11 PM
Indianspringsaz
Road Master

www.hdmaps.com

Old 03-16-2007 | 12:24 PM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member

nice try,,,,, dont bother with that link,,, $199 a month to look at maps????

Old 03-16-2007 | 12:38 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

hey... same here,,,, I wanna collect them like baseball cards,,,,, then we can set up in malls and trade them..
maybe there is the Rare rookie SERT "card" for the 99 88TCB motor plagued with the TCBearing Prob.
If we get ***** G to autograph them , I believe they will bring BIG money!!!

Now,,, if I can only get my GPS to load these maps?????
Got it free? Has it ever been on another bike before? If so you have a useless piece of garbage, SERT is a one time install, its dead to any bike except the first one its pluged into.

Old 03-18-2007 | 10:19 PM
Stoner
|
Advanced

Free map, not free SERT. I'm surprised there aren't sites all over the place that have the OEM maps available. I can by a DVD movie online before it hits the theater- but can't find the OEM map for my '07 street glide... Anyone?

Old 08-06-2007 | 06:08 PM
mnormington
Intermediate

I'm kinda surprised by that as well. All I've ever seen is people pointing to hdmaps.com. They don't have what I need and from what I've heard they suck anyway. Why don't people post them? I just put V&H duals on with V&H ovals on my 07 Ultra and I have a SE A/C. I'm sure there are about a million others out there with the exact same setup but I can't find evenone SERT map posted? What's the deal?

Old 08-06-2007 | 06:26 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member

WRONG! It's $199/ Mo for a subscription such as a dealer would buy. That entitles them to a set number of downloads of their maps per month.

If you want to buy a single map for a bike setup that they have tuned it's $69. Best money I've spent on the '06 Ultra that the staeler f#%&*(d up.

Old 08-06-2007 | 07:00 PM
Longtimegone
Road Captain

If you don't have the SERT with the dongle and the software, you can't do anything with the map anyway. If you have the software, the MOCO standard maps are already on the CD. I don't understand why you would want a map when you don't have the SERT.

I would gladly send you a copy of my map if it would do you any good. It is for a stock TC88 with Doherty a/c with power vents, Bassani power curve dual headers, and Hooker tuned flow slip-ons. I got about 72 hp and 87 ft-lbs on it with a nice flat even torque curve from 2,250 rpms up. The best 88" stage one setup I have ever known. Once again, you can't do anything with the map without the SERT, the dongle and the software.

Old 08-06-2007 | 10:12 PM
Wags1
Tourer

The MOCO calibration files come on the CD when you buy the SERT....

Quick Reply: SERT basics?