Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel tire packages

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Turret_plug
Any of you guys but a ready to roll wheel package? Dealer I'm working with who shall remain un-named, is insisting that nobody ships with tires mounted? Is this true?
This is my third set on this bike. They've all been shipped, mounted and balanced. Let me guess... an HD dealer told you this?

Old 12-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Turret_plug
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lol..... I don't want to say at this time, I hate smearing reputations, but it was well understood at the beginning of this negotiation,that the tires WOULD be mounted prior to shipping. Hell, we had a 10 minute discussion about how he wanted them to come back from dna so he could mount and inspect they were holding air before he shipped them to me!

I feel the proverbial ride is being attempted, think I'll just spend a little more and go with eastern, Brian hasn't responded to me since this morning like he said he would, but I'm sure I'm not the only A hole that calls in for wheels everyday!

Old 12-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Turret_plug
Road Master

*UPDATE*

Just received a voicemail, it was a little contradictory..... His son was saying it was a shipping issue, and that the packages now become oversized because of the mounted tires. They were gracious though, and offered to mount and ship them for the same size. Until I get a Paypal invoice reflecting the same, no money will be spent.

I think they're a small Father and Son business, and I respect that, and that's why I wanted to go with them, they most likely have a good reputation in the local area where their from and I e purchased a number of things from them in the past on eBay, just nothing customized yet......

What do y'all think, should I give them a chance to honor their word, or click buy it now on another eBay store, or forum sponsor?

Old 12-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Hogpro
Former Sponsor
Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

We ship mounted and balanced every day. Dealer guys know nothing about wheels unless they buy from us as we provide them the info they need. Give me a call tomorrow and I can help with all the info you need.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Turret_plug
Road Master

You guys carry the "fat daddy" correct? I also like your Shelby wheel, not much of a billet, or cast wheel guy, but those speak to me...... I'll call tomorrow, just emailed a bit ago about a fat daddy package

Old 12-10-2013, 12:22 AM
speedracer
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bought mine from Hog Pro could not be happier --- came mounted/balanced wth dyno beads. these guys rock

Attached Thumbnails Wheel tire packages-img_4215.jpg