Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 14 Ultra Limiteds coming in

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013 | 01:34 PM
scottt
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Default New 14 Ultra Limiteds coming in

I was at my dealer this morning picking up some parts, noticed a shipment of new ultra Limited's being unloaded off the HD truck. They received 4. I am mentioning this because I think its a good indicator on the coolant leak issue, its my guess that the MoCo is building them again now that they "think at least" that the coolant issue is fixed.

They sure look sweet coming off the truck, watching them unwrap the beauties. This is in Northern California.

Old 12-05-2013 | 02:06 PM
green hd
Cruiser

I saw one at Sac HD awhile back and looked at one. Had a fleeting thought of how much I could get for my 99 Ultra, back quickly realized I like it too much to go 30k in debt...LOL Were you at Sac or Folsom HD?

Old 12-05-2013 | 02:38 PM
scottt
|
Outstanding HDF Member

I was at Folsom, looked like they received a great color selection. I like this dealership, they have always treated me right

Old 12-05-2013 | 04:41 PM
mazz
Road Master

Originally Posted by scottt
I was at my dealer this morning picking up some parts, noticed a shipment of new ultra Limited's being unloaded off the HD truck. They received 4. I am mentioning this because I think its a good indicator on the coolant leak issue, its my guess that the MoCo is building them again now that they "think at least" that the coolant issue is fixed.

They sure look sweet coming off the truck, watching them unwrap the beauties. This is in Northern California.
what made you think they stopped making them for a while i was not aware production stopped?

Old 12-05-2013 | 05:53 PM
Weavr99FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member

They didn't stop making them.

Old 12-05-2013 | 06:13 PM
scottt
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by mazz
what made you think they stopped making them for a while i was not aware production stopped?
I guess I miss spoke, I had read a post a while back on this site that made that claim, I will say this, I have not seen many Limited's at the dealerships and then several arrive at the dealership at once. I was making a positive observation, nothing more, if as I suspect I miss spoke about production, I am sorry.

Old 12-05-2013 | 07:16 PM
dribble
Grand HDF Member

Stopped by last week and they didn't have any 2014 Limiteds. Wife was with me so the visit cost me thirty bucks.

Last edited by dribble; 12-05-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-05-2013 | 07:24 PM
williamf57
Cruiser

I guess I miss spoke, I had read a post a while back on this site that made that claim, I will say this, I have not seen many Limited's at the dealerships and then several arrive at the dealership at once. I was making a positive observation, nothing more, if as I suspect I miss spoke about production, I am sorry.
If they are like the dealers around me they just can't keep them in the showroom....selling fast around here.

Old 12-05-2013 | 07:56 PM
dad311
Tourer

Ive talked to a few dealers, what I hear is most Limiteds are sold BEFORE they hit the dealers floor.

Old 12-05-2013 | 08:52 PM
acfetber
Cruiser

I was in Iowa Davenport he had 1 on floor he said they just got their orders from customers filled so now they will be on floor

Quick Reply: New 14 Ultra Limiteds coming in