Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 14 Ultra Limiteds coming in

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2013 | 09:06 PM
green hd
Cruiser

Originally Posted by scottt
I was at Folsom, looked like they received a great color selection. I like this dealership, they have always treated me right
I haven't been to Folsom HD yet. Maybe I will check it out and see what they have on the showroom floor,,,,window shopping only.

Old 12-05-2013 | 09:51 PM
DC2009EGUC
Road Captain

Originally Posted by dad311
Ive talked to a few dealers, what I hear is most Limiteds are sold BEFORE they hit the dealers floor.
Not here in San Diego, have four local dealers and one in particular, El Cajon HD, has about eight to 10 in the show room floor all 2014 limited colors...I guess the all year riding weather here has most folks just waiting and seeing how the new 14s are doing...

DC
09 Ultra

Old 12-05-2013 | 09:57 PM
offthewall
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by mazz

what made you think they stopped making them for a while i was not aware production stopped?
I don't think that ever happened. Here in NJ, my dealer seems to have one or two different 2014 Limiteds on the floor every week. Next week, those are sold and there is one or two different ones. They just seem to be selling well.

Old 12-05-2013 | 11:09 PM
thirdjoe
Intermediate
Default New 2014 Limiteds

I bought my 2014 Limited, Amber Whiskey/ Vivid Black about four weeks ago. It never hit the show room floor. The day I made the deal, the sales manager had to look on their in coming inventory and saw they had one in the color I wanted coming in. I gave them money to hold it for me and it arrived about three days later. It was the only one in that color that arrived in that color. I bought mine at El Cajon Harley Davidson. They treated me right and that was good enough for me. I have just turned over 1,350 miles in four weeks. I have loved every mile. This is my first Harley and I have been riding for more than 20 years.

Ride Safe,

Joe

Attached Thumbnails New 14 Ultra Limiteds coming in-harbor-island-iv-4.jpg  
Old 12-05-2013 | 11:59 PM
Ramjetr
Stage IV
Smile 2014 Ultra Limite Daytona Blue

Bought my 2014 Limited at SAC Harley. Just put is on the floor a day or 2 when I bought it. Had a thermostat leak... They replaced the thermostat and delivered the bike to my home. Well please with it. Fantastic ride. Have a little over 400 miles on it. Had the LED running lights reprogramed to stay on when the hi beams come on. Love it.. planning a trip to Sturgis in 2015.

Very comfortable bike and handles better then my dyna wide glide.

So far so good.

Old 12-06-2013 | 12:24 AM
DC2009EGUC
Road Captain

Originally Posted by thirdjoe
I bought my 2014 Limited, Amber Whiskey/ Vivid Black about four weeks ago. It never hit the show room floor. The day I made the deal, the sales manager had to look on their in coming inventory and saw they had one in the color I wanted coming in. I gave them money to hold it for me and it arrived about three days later. It was the only one in that color that arrived in that color. I bought mine at El Cajon Harley Davidson. They treated me right and that was good enough for me. I have just turned over 1,350 miles in four weeks. I have loved every mile. This is my first Harley and I have been riding for more than 20 years.

Ride Safe,

Joe
HI Joe - congratulations, nice color, one of my favorite colors too. El Cajon HD is where I got my 09 Ultra back in 2008, great folks that work there. I am also seriously considering the 14 limited, but on the fence for two reasons, waiting for better deals which means waiting until next year when the 2015 models are out, and second, waiting for the redesigned 2015 road glide.

Ride safe,
Dan
09 Ultra

Old 12-06-2013 | 08:42 AM
mazz
Road Master

Originally Posted by scottt
I guess I miss spoke, I had read a post a while back on this site that made that claim, I will say this, I have not seen many Limited's at the dealerships and then several arrive at the dealership at once. I was making a positive observation, nothing more, if as I suspect I miss spoke about production, I am sorry.
you don't have to say your sorry to me i thought you had a scoop on production did not mean to bust your balz

Old 12-06-2013 | 09:37 AM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain

My dealer in MO, has one on the floor that has been there since day 1 in August. Nobody seems to want the Birch White / Blue. They always seem to have 2 or 3 in stock at all times.

Old 12-06-2013 | 09:47 AM
offthewall
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by Boltsfaninmo
My dealer in MO, has one on the floor that has been there since day 1 in August. Nobody seems to want the Birch White / Blue. They always seem to have 2 or 3 in stock at all times.
I don't believe the 2014 Limited comes in Birch White/Blue.

Old 12-06-2013 | 11:04 AM
Boltsfaninmo
Road Captain

Originally Posted by offthewall
I don't believe the 2014 Limited comes in Birch White/Blue.
Correct, my bad..., but still the point is bikes aren't flying off the shelves in St. Louis, MO, escpecially not the white/blue Ultra's.

Quick Reply: New 14 Ultra Limiteds coming in