Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SEPST software download?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 06:59 PM
Webo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default SEPST software download?

So I thought I would download the software and just look around when I realized I have no idea where to get the software. When I bought the tuner the dealer was installing my stage one parts and tuning the bike so when I got it back there was no CD. Should I have received a CD with the control box, or can you download the software somewhere online? I may have to stop by my dealer tomorrow and request my CD they failed to give back...lol

Old 11-05-2013, 07:13 PM
JJHOG
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is no CD. You have to buy the cable kit and that includes the software CD, cable from your PC to the VMI box (you already have VMI Box when you bought the SEPST) and the other cable from the VMI box to your connector on your bike.

It's a MOCO racketeer deal. Afraid they've got us coming and going if you opt to buy the SEPST.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Webo
Road Warrior

Oh OK thanks for the info. I was just going to poke around on the PC. Should hit 1000 miles this week if it stops raining so I hope to get it dyno'd after the 1k service.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:24 PM
VTL nut
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Silly question, but why go that route when for about $75 more you could have gotten the Power Vision?
Or did you buy the latest smog only SEPST?
Just curious, for I went down that road years ago until I wised up and went with the PV.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Webo
Road Warrior

I knew I wanted to get the bike dyno'd at some point and my dealer only dyno's bikes using the Screaming Eagle Performance Super Tuner Pro. Since they were the ones doing the install and tuning it only made since to use what they were good at. And if something ever went wrong with the ECM at a later date there will be no warranty issues since I used a HD product bought from my dealer and installed by my dealer. It was just a small piece of mind insurance, I know PV and TTS are used all the time and most of the time MOCO wont give you a hard time about warranty work.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:49 PM
ke5rbd
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Webo
So I thought I would download the software and just look around when I realized I have no idea where to get the software. When I bought the tuner the dealer was installing my stage one parts and tuning the bike so when I got it back there was no CD. Should I have received a CD with the control box, or can you download the software somewhere online? I may have to stop by my dealer tomorrow and request my CD they failed to give back...lol
Here you go. http://prosupertuner.harley-davidson...uperTuner.aspx All you have to have is the VCI serial number.

Old 11-06-2013, 12:57 AM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,252 Likes on 1,439 Posts

Originally Posted by ke5rbd
Here you go. http://prosupertuner.harley-davidson...uperTuner.aspx All you have to have is the VCI serial number.
for VCI # type in 1111111111111

The following users liked this post:
Wisco1200 (03-24-2023)
Old 11-06-2013, 09:52 PM
ke5rbd
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 1Canuck
for VCI # type in 1111111111111
Tried the 1111111111111 method and it wouldn't download with either IE or Google Chrome. Said to turn off Pop up blocker which I did and still no luck. Disabled firewall no luck. Maybe something wrong with the web site as guy at HD store was fussing about couldn't get the software to download for his new SEPST using the real numbers off VCI. I have it already and You can't change map on 2014 without this updated software.

Old 11-06-2013, 11:47 PM
1Canuck
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2,252 Likes on 1,439 Posts

so turn off the pop up blocker, download and then turn back on again. just downloaded to make sure it is working

Old 11-06-2013, 11:58 PM
ke5rbd
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 1Canuck
so turn off the pop up blocker, download and then turn back on again. just downloaded to make sure it is working
So I finally found popup it on Google Chrome and got it downloaded.

Quick Reply: SEPST software download?