Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You folks confuse me

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:03 PM
yota
|
Cruiser
Default You folks confuse me

I look at postings that are plain foolish and will get 30 answers. I ask a question that is legit...I get one answer with no relationship to the question and one that helps a bit and then I watch as it goes around onto page 2. Is it that no one knows the answer or will you mostly answer the people you know..I feel like I am wasting my time, reading 30 answers to a down right foolish question and wait around for an answer to something that most all of you have had experience with..HMMMM.

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:05 PM
Indianspringsaz
Road Master
Default RE: You folks confuse me

Sound fed up[:@]
Somewhat true observation though.

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:09 PM
04RoadKing
Outstanding HDF Member

So what's your question and what are you trying to findout ?

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:13 PM
Canedog
Cruiser

I got confussed reading the post about being confused no wonder you are confused poor guy. Maybe you need to ride your bike and not be confused so easy because I get confused easy When I'm not riding my shinny little Harley like today, which is a work day........ I think or am I confused?
Dog

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:13 PM
yota
|
Cruiser

By now its nearly at page 2..80 people read it..1 answered sorta..Its heading is CABLE ADJUSTMENT.

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:14 PM
Canedog
Cruiser

I got confussed reading the post about being confused no wonder you are confused poor guy. Maybe you need to ride your bike and not be confused so easy because I get confused easy When I'm not riding my shinny little Harley like today, which is a work day........ I think or am I confused?
Dog

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:27 PM
SteelCityScooter
Road Master

ORIGINAL: yota

I look at postings that are plain foolish and will get 30 answers. I ask a question that is legit...I get one answer with no relationship to the question and one that helps a bit and then I watch as it goes around onto page 2. Is it that no one knows the answer or will you mostly answer the people you know..I feel like I am wasting my time, reading 30 answers to a down right foolish question and wait around for an answer to something that most all of you have had experience with..HMMMM.
Whats confusing about another poster making a minor mistake and giving you the answer for adjusting a clutch cable and not the throtle cables?

You understood right away that it wasn't what you were looking for.

You also said YOU READ THE MANUAL, so you have the BEST TOOL to answer your question.

Also your question was answered many times in the past andA LITTLE EFFORTON YOUR PART, using the search feature of the site, would give you more than enough answers, to confuse you.

HMMMM........
"Poor planing on your part, does not make it an emergancy on anothers part"

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:31 PM
nightglide
Road Master

someone hand that poor guy a hanky, shoot I like this place BECAUSE of the funny responses, posts and hell I even get the answer i was looking for too

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:35 PM
SteelCityScooter
Road Master

Wow...look what shows up with a halfhearted search................

https://www.hdforums.com/m_69241/tm.htm

Old 03-12-2007 | 06:37 PM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member

I just saw your post for the 1st time & there was an answer in it.... I answered to too.

It's a public forum.... & it's a whole bunch cheaper than your dealership and almost always has better answers too!

When I 1st read this thread, I figured Bryan had replyed to your original thread! [8D]

Quick Reply: You folks confuse me