Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You folks confuse me

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007 | 11:43 PM
dan boudreau
Cruiser
Default RE: You folks confuse me

I also was confused reading some of the answers I hope I was of some help.

Old 03-13-2007 | 12:20 AM
uniondog
Advanced

WOW
Just
WOW

respect
UD

Old 03-13-2007 | 12:47 AM
ndotken
Road Captain

I always drink when I'm confused. Afterwards, I'm still confused but I don't give a s _ _ t. [sm=icon_guiness.gif]

Old 03-13-2007 | 12:59 AM
chopperz71
Road Master

Yota, I am here mainly for the HD conversation and the laughs. However, I know how you feel. I am not a wrench, yet. I have learned tons of valuable info from the folks here on the forum. But, I have questions that go unanswered as well. I just figure most guys are like me, they know some and are more than willing to help out, but they don't know all they could or even should (like me). Then there are the guys that know a lot. You just have to hope one of them spots your question in time before it trickles down the page. Now for you guys that know a lot, go answer my question (RUSH over here and give your input.)

You have to admit, Yota got what he needed in the end.

Old 03-13-2007 | 08:17 AM
DeathWind
Tourer

Well, there's also the category of knowing enough to be dangerous......like me.

Confused? Me? probably.....Hi I'm DeathWind and I'm confused. I've been confused for about 2 days now and it all started with a forum thread. I didn't used to be confused, but now the forum voices in my head are all talking at the same time and they make no sense. No matter how hard I try to understand them they just keep changing subject at random and really don't tell me anything I want to hear. To make it much worse, Friday I rode to work at 7am and it was sunny. Yesterdayat 7am I rode to work and it's very very dark. Just remember....don't sniff the dandelions or the gummy bears will chew on your brain.........................

Old 03-13-2007 | 08:39 AM
Silverearl
Road Captain

Did this take a left turn somewhere and some one forgot to signal?? Now you got me going in the wrong direction...

Old 03-13-2007 | 09:32 AM
lenrough
Road Master

I have no idea what the proper procedure is to whatever question you asked, but I'm kinda of the mind that since you won't be paying for any information that anyone here is kind enough to provide, you oughta just chill out a little and wait to see what happens. If the question really goes unanswered for a couple of days, try BUMPing it again - only a few people outside of the moderators actually live here... well, maybe that's not quite true, but most folks just hang out here from time to time and try to help when they can - not because they have to or because they're paid on-line consultants.

Just my .02 worth.

Old 03-13-2007 | 09:42 AM
geargrinder
Road Master

ORIGINAL: chopperz71

Yota, I am here mainly for the HD conversation and the laughs. However, I know how you feel. I am not a wrench, yet. I have learned tons of valuable info from the folks here on the forum. But, I have questions that go unanswered as well. I just figure most guys are like me, they know some and are more than willing to help out, but they don't know all they could or even should (like me). Then there are the guys that know a lot. You just have to hope one of them spots your question in time before it trickles down the page. Now for you guys that know a lot, go answer my question (RUSH over here and give your input.)

You have to admit, Yota got what he needed in the end.
I know alot about some things but everybody thinks I'm stupid because they never ask me the right questions.

Old 03-13-2007 | 09:51 AM
ultraultra
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: yota

I look at postings that are plain foolish and will get 30 answers. I ask a question that is legit...I get one answer with no relationship to the question and one that helps a bit and then I watch as it goes around onto page 2. Is it that no one knows the answer or will you mostly answer the people you know..I feel like I am wasting my time, reading 30 answers to a down right foolish question and wait around for an answer to something that most all of you have had experience with..HMMMM.
Bullsheit makes the world go 'round. It's more entertaining and requires less thought. We are all being programmed to be mindless drones. Hope you find this to be a useful answer to your question.