Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kuryakyn EZ Brake

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 12:56 PM
gdbro4
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kuryakyn EZ Brake

Check out Kuryakyn's sight-http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=Harley&ci=3048. The 9040 will fit to 2007 per Kuryakyn. Good luck.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Fly Fast
Cruiser

Thanks. I went online and ordered the correct one. That cotter pin is a bugger to get at. Thought I only had to do it once.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:58 PM
grinner
Tourer
Received 66 Likes on 43 Posts

Order from EZ-Brake directly. Go to their website (www.ez-brake.com), call their sales number. You'll get very helpful, personal service!!! EZ-Brake makes this part for Kuryakyn. Exact same thing when you buy from either company. It adds a lot to the cost, but I also highly recommend the EZ-Shift and linkage. Frees up entire left footboard just like EZ-brake does for right one. Very natural positions for shifting. After installing this kit, no need to remove rear shifter if you don't want to use it because it's no longer in the way, but it's very much there and easy to use if you want. Harleys should come stock with these parts!!

Oh, and the billet style looks really hot w/your choice of chrome brake, footboards, and pegs. I used HD Billet & Black Narrow Band grips, footboards, brake, and all pegs. Costs $Hundreds but looks oh so good! (I know, a picture would be good. Sorry...)

One thing I hate about Harley, by the way. Why not implement things that are so damn obvious right from the factory? I think the EZ-Brake is a safety accessory! Both EZ-Brake and Shift are absolutely awesome. You'll love 'em!

Old 03-11-2007, 10:24 AM
BIGDEE
Advanced

Try mandmcycles.com. He will give you a better price than you can getat Kurykyn or E-Z Brake.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:11 AM
BadAzz Electraglide
Tourer

Which part number you have FLY? I am looking for one for my 02' EG. Let me know if you wanna sell

Old 03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Fly Fast
Cruiser

I have 9061. I bought the pad also. 50 bucks its yours. Badazz Electraglide.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:12 AM
DeathWind
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is what I posted in another thread about the Ez-Brake last November. I wish I would have paid the extra, but I have gotten used to this one and like it well enough. It hasn't been a problem when teaching the MSF course or just cruising around. It just took some getting used to and a it's still a lot better than the stock one.

The Kuryakyn Girder extended I went with has a weird angle for the brake pad. I have the Ness Chrome and rubber pad and my foot slips when wet because my boot only catches the bottom edge now. Plus, its a lot thicker so I had to do some creative pounding to get the pad on the pedal and needless to say...it's never coming off without a cutting instrument. Wish I would have spent the extra for the Ez-Brake.

[IMG]local://upfiles/10218/C79E30DCEC444AFD92461D2277132ED2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Bug
Road Master

I just ordered the EZ Brake 9040 from M and M Cycle. Should be here on the 20th. Thanks for the heads up on them. Best price I have seen yet.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Bug
Road Master

EZ Brake came in. M and M Cycle was great. Quick ship. Best price I have found.
Install wasn't too bad. The cotter pin was the toughest part because of its position. The EZ Brake as a grease fitting tooand the stock brake did not. Feels good. Can't wait to test it out tommorow.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:15 PM
RageAndMachine
Road Master

Well, its obvious. Without even looking, one could summize that the EZ brake is....well....EZ.

Quick Reply: Kuryakyn EZ Brake