Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eastern Performance Hook Up GONE

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Rickr01
Club Member
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian W
If Tim quoted a price we will not have an issue discussing that with you. Please send them over to me. I know that he was very responsive and took great care of the forum members I will work with Matt and the other employees to continue that service.
I believe you will. Thanks

Old 10-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Pioneer74
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Brian,

I'm trying to order the V-twin stretched saddlebags and FF saddlebag latch kit. When I go to check out and use the "OCT13" promo code, it says the code is not valid. Is this code invalid because of what I'm trying to buy, or is it just a glitch on this month's promotion?

Old 10-01-2013, 11:22 PM
acchd
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

I've always had good experiences with them until I had to return something. I returned some PM grips they received over 40 days ago and still gotten no credit to my account. Last email and voicemail no response not cool.

UPDATE: Brian sent me refund today and all is good! As I'd said I've had all but good experiences with EP just this one hiccup won't effect me from buying again.

Last edited by acchd; 10-02-2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: UPDATE
Old 10-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Brian W
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ACCHD, please send me a message about the grips with your name. If this is a set that the rubber was not as dark as the picture the Returns dept received them and they were not in new condition. I will check the status either way for you.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:36 AM
Brian W
Former Sponsor

Pioneer74, please try the code again and it should be working. The code just worked for the test order. I apologize for the glitch in the system

Old 10-02-2013, 09:04 AM
acchd
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian W
ACCHD, please send me a message about the grips with your name. If this is a set that the rubber was not as dark as the picture the Returns dept received them and they were not in new condition. I will check the status either way for you.
Brian I'll email you the entire email thread. I don't know how someone surmised they were not in like new condition as I only had them about a month and returned them in original packaging. If I knew it was going to be such a hassle I'd kept them or either sold them myself.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Proaction14
Road Captain

I've probably spent over $6k over the last year alone, most of it was over the counter purchases, never had any issues, they ALL were always great to deal with, and gave me good prices and discounts. I recommend them to all my friends.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 49,826 Likes on 19,323 Posts

Originally Posted by Proaction14
I've probably spent over $6k over the last year alone, most of it was over the counter purchases, never had any issues, they ALL were always great to deal with, and gave me good prices and discounts. I recommend them to all my friends.
Exactly ... Eastern Performance is about as good as it gets in great pricing, customer service and getting the parts to you quickly. And remember, "Profit" is not a 4 letter word. If they sold everything at a loss they sure wouldn't be around long.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:41 AM
brandon95354
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have found the best parts dealer possible, it is americanclassismotors.net for example my le pera seat was $155, I see the same seat going for 175 used. I always get all my part numbers needed in order, then directly email the info to tonia or Joe at American classic. Takes about a day I get a paypal invoice or a phone call to pay. Every item is free shipping, maybe not wheels???

My bassani road rage was $110 less than any other place, along with a Roland sands slant pipe was less also for a friend of mine.

Free returns, no tax depending on state. I found these guys when a called le PEra about a year ago. Let pera said don't buy a seat from us direct its to expensive and gave me the info for American classic. Although I was told by d and d if a buy a fat cat to use eastern performance, if I remember correctly.
If anyone knows of better discounts let me know, I am very cheap when it comes to buying parts IM always looking for a deal. Americanclassismotors.net is the best so far

Old 10-02-2013, 09:44 AM
HDV-GLIDE
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Larry
Exactly ... Eastern Performance is about as good as it gets in great pricing, customer service and getting the parts to you quickly. And remember, "Profit" is not a 4 letter word. If they sold everything at a loss they sure wouldn't be around long.
No arguing here about their service and prices, I've also bought a lot of items from them over the years but I'm sure Tim wasn't selling their products at a loss. He was trying to give us a better break which probably amounted to more sales. I will continue to buy from them but will also shop around first for pricing and shipping cost/speed.

Quick Reply: Eastern Performance Hook Up GONE