Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Harley FLHTK Twin Cooled testing & info by Fuel Moto

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I have unsubscribed rather than getting updates about who subscribed or who cannot use their computer or speculation about the latest BS.

Old 09-03-2013, 08:58 AM
buggin02
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Great!! So now in addition to all the folks telling us they subscribed, we have to get updates from all those telling us they are un-subscribing, while they bitch about it. Awesome!

And now I have just added to that useless drivel. Doohh!!

Jamie please save us!!!

Old 09-03-2013, 09:37 AM
schwangster
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by buggin02
Great!! So now in addition to all the folks telling us they subscribed, we have to get updates from all those telling us they are un-subscribing, while they bitch about it. Awesome!

And now I have just added to that useless drivel. Doohh!!

Jamie please save us!!!
I forget to post that I subscribed way back on the first day.
But I'm gonna unsubscribe and just check in randomly, until there is some actual information on performance.
I'll let you know when I re-subscribe.
Thanks.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:58 AM
White Ice
Stellar HDF Member
Received 418 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by Hausguy
Lots of sales-person bashing going on. There are proportionately more stupid consumers than there are thieving sales reps.
Who told you that? a sales-person? I don't believe it.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:06 AM
2009blackpearle
Road Master
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default waiting for decat header

I am waiting for the next dyno run with a fuel moto header on that 2014 , get the cat off that thing and see if the numbers go higher still. not bad for stock so far though

Old 09-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Jswerve
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
I have unsubscribed rather than getting updates about who subscribed or who cannot use their computer or speculation about the latest BS.
Toodles

Old 09-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Hausguy
Lots of sales-person bashing going on. There are proportionately more stupid consumers than there are thieving sales reps.
Sounds like you have some stats to share? Or you are a salesmen? Or you were lied to by a salesmen and believed him? Harley consumers are far from typical. They are pretty educated and informed about the product. Harley sales people aren't always enthusiasts. Many sales people don't give a rats *** what they are selling. It's all the same to them and they could be selling Fords next week. So I think yore pretty far off base with your "proportionately more stupid consumers" statement. I guess that does answer more about competency than thieving. To address thieving directly: ALL salesmen are thieves if the customer allows it to happen. That is the whole point. Make as much money as you can to support yourself and your family.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Egldr05
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 2009blackpearle
not bad for stock so far though
Compared to what? With all the extra cooling crap added it looks pretty sad to me JMHO.

Rick

Old 09-03-2013, 02:23 PM
DocO
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Egldr05
Compared to what? With all the extra cooling crap added it looks pretty sad to me JMHO.

Rick
Well enjoy roasting your nads at stoplights and in traffic.. Unless you're really looking for it, you can't even notice that "extra cooling crap". I had a riding buddy that doesn't always keep up with what's happening with the newer models check out my bike over the weekend. He checked it over pretty well and didn't have a clue that was water cooled unless I pointed it out to him. Don't like it? Don't buy it.. but also don't knock it if you don't have a clue.

Old 09-03-2013, 03:08 PM
GPHDXLC
Grand HDF Member
Received 365 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by DocO
Well enjoy roasting your nads at stoplights and in traffic.. Unless you're really looking for it, you can't even notice that "extra cooling crap". I had a riding buddy that doesn't always keep up with what's happening with the newer models check out my bike over the weekend. He checked it over pretty well and didn't have a clue that was water cooled unless I pointed it out to him. Don't like it? Don't buy it.. but also don't knock it if you don't have a clue.
Well said.
Jamie where did you go? we need updates, and thank you for what you have done so far.

Quick Reply: 2014 Harley FLHTK Twin Cooled testing & info by Fuel Moto