Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto... No Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 11:31 AM
flattracker60
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have done some business with Jamie, and live an hour from his shop. While we can all say the OP is "making a mountain out of a mole hill", how hard would have been for Jamie to yank off another 14 bucks and been done?

I bet if I talked to Jamie, we'd hear a whole other side to this story though. being in business myself, I can say, sometimes its ok to loose some customers. And, "usually", someone willing to go through this much to get his point across was gonna be tough to make happy no matter what Jamie did.....just sayin'.

Jamie would never say this out loud, but you (OP) need Jamie more then he needs you (or me for that matter). He "clicks" with 99% of people, just didn't click with you this time. I am amazed that he doesn't throw the phone ever after answering our same questions day after day!!!

One more thing.....sometimes the cheapest prices bring out the cheapest people.

Jamie, keep up the good work. OP, call Fullsac.

Later.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:31 AM
jrdfatboy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I forgot what we were talking about. What happened again?

Old 08-22-2013, 11:41 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by flattracker60
I have done some business with Jamie, and live an hour from his shop. While we can all say the OP is "making a mountain out of a mole hill", how hard would have been for Jamie to yank off another 14 bucks and been done?

I bet if I talked to Jamie, we'd hear a whole other side to this story though. being in business myself, I can say, sometimes its ok to loose some customers. And, "usually", someone willing to go through this much to get his point across was gonna be tough to make happy no matter what Jamie did.....just sayin'.

Jamie would never say this out loud, but you (OP) need Jamie more then he needs you (or me for that matter). He "clicks" with 99% of people, just didn't click with you this time. I am amazed that he doesn't throw the phone ever after answering our same questions day after day!!!

One more thing.....sometimes the cheapest prices bring out the cheapest people.

Jamie, keep up the good work. OP, call Fullsac.

Later.
Steve ain't gonna put up with BS either but IMO you will get a better performing headpipe. :-)

Old 08-22-2013, 11:42 AM
fishboy
Tourer

If and when Jamie replies, there is nothing more he can add. I'm an honest hard working person who shoots straight from the hip, no BS. I put everything in the original post, the way it went down and I flamed no one. Just shared my experience. I never told anyone to not buy from them. I was just bummed with my first impression. Plain and simple.

Greg

Old 08-22-2013, 11:44 AM
Campy Roadie
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,072 Likes on 2,507 Posts

You got too much time invested in this for 14 bucks or whatever it is. Find your parts and buy them from somebody else. Be done with it.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:46 AM
fishboy
Tourer

I'll post this again for the 3rd time now??? It's not the money. What don't you people understand? It's not that hard.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:50 AM
FatBoyLo30
3rd Gear

Clearly you have an opinion on it too....... That's all that he was doing!

Originally Posted by Nomadmax
You got too much time i
nvested in this for 14 bucks or whatever it is. Find your parts and buy them from somebody else. Be done with it.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:55 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 144 Likes on 82 Posts

I've dealt with FM in the past with no problems.If it all happened like the OP said,it was unethical to lie to the customer about the lower price never being advertised (when in fact it had been) and its prompt removal and subsequent replacement of the new price.For those who are pointing out the fact that the owner himself of FM returns a call to a customer I would like to point out to them that on more than one occasion other business owners that advertise on the Forum have returned my calls -i.e. NoMoreFriedThighs, Brukus, E-ZUp and others- and for much smaller amounts of money.We are the "customers" and we make it possible for these businesses to survive and thrive.So wake up, the guy didn't receive a call from Prince Charles in person after all.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:56 AM
jrdfatboy
Tourer

Some will never get it Fishboy, loyalty is a virtue, blinding, but still a virtue. later, I have to get back to the MOCO site, I am a loyal customer.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:57 AM
mikeo33y
Road Warrior
Received 114 Likes on 69 Posts

Dam dude. Ive worked im customer service before and honestly i dont think FM could of ever pleased u. He did u right by offering the shipping plain and simple. Basically u exchanged one set of problems for another set since i doubt u r gonna have as personalized service somewhere else. Be smart. I guess u r gonna pay more and get less service in exchange for pride. Good luck. There r bigger battles to be fought in my life. Guess not in yours. U r a lucky man.

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto... No Thanks