Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto... No Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Def Mute
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by RIDERED67
This thread is back and the other follow up thread is now deleted. Haha.

Are you sure? What have you been smokin today?

Old 08-22-2013, 11:26 AM
FatBoyLo30
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone else notice they took the post down where everyone started agreeing with fishboy and reinstate this one blasting him...... Classy.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:26 AM
Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Obviously we're only hearing one side of this story. Jamie may or may not chime in with the other side. Regardless, fuel moto has the reputation they do for a reason, my dealings with them have been outstanding, and I wouldn't go anywhere else, even for less money, for the products or service they provide. I've never dealt with another business that I can call up and get the owner on the phone to answer questions for me. This is a small group of people doing an insane amount of work, and they do it very well in my experience. The level of service, especially where it concerns the PC tuners is unmatched, and it's my opinion the original poster has done himself no favors in writing fuel moto off. And as was previously stated, what other business have you ever dealt with where you get the owner calling you back in a matter of minutes to try to make you happy?

Old 08-22-2013, 11:28 AM
dulley
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he offered free shipping a 16. value. what is he really bitching about . just go on e-bay .fuel moto been great to me . is used them on my last 3 bikes. and will use them on my next

Old 08-22-2013, 11:28 AM
husky
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FatBoyLo30
Anyone else notice they took the post down where everyone started agreeing with fishboy and reinstate this one blasting him...... Classy.
Yes, that was my thread. What did I do wrong. You can't question things that happen on this Forum??

Old 08-22-2013, 11:29 AM
RIDERED67
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UltraNutZ
I agree.

I also agree. I have no beef with FM but why would they lose a sale and **** off a customer knowing that it could lead to a thread like this over $15?

Something doesnt sound right. Unless of course FM does this sort of thing on a regular basis and this is the first were hearing about it.

Maybe all the other anti FM threads were deleted before they were posted and this one slipped through the cracks

Old 08-22-2013, 11:30 AM
tj316
Stellar HDF Member
Received 480 Likes on 126 Posts

one of the problems with Fuel Moto threads is I have seen guys post good and bad experiences with others vendors on here with no issue , I seen hundreds of good threads on Fuel Moto with no issue , but I have seen 25-30 threads on bad experiences with Fuel Moto and the thread always gets locked and deleted , why is FM treated different than other sponsors ???? The OP stated the facts with his experience , that's all , he shouldn't get flamed for it and customers or potential customers of FM should read it as well as all the positive threads when choosing who to deal with.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:30 AM
dulley
Tourer

Originally Posted by Hotrodz_n_Harleyz
Obviously we're only hearing one side of this story. Jamie may or may not chime in with the other side. Regardless, fuel moto has the reputation they do for a reason, my dealings with them have been outstanding, and I wouldn't go anywhere else, even for less money, for the products or service they provide. I've never dealt with another business that I can call up and get the owner on the phone to answer questions for me. This is a small group of people doing an insane amount of work, and they do it very well in my experience. The level of service, especially where it concerns the PC tuners is unmatched, and it's my opinion the original poster has done himself no favors in writing fuel moto off. And as was previously stated, what other business have you ever dealt with where you get the owner calling you back in a matter of minutes to try to make you happy?
AGREED. THE DUDE REALLY NEEDS TO CHILL OUT

Old 08-22-2013, 11:31 AM
SubZer0
Road Master
Old 08-22-2013, 11:31 AM
UltraNutZ
Extreme HDF Member
Received 138 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by ridered67
i also agree. I have no beef with fm but why would they lose a sale and **** off a customer knowing that it could lead to a thread like this over $15?

something doesnt sound right. unless of course fm does this sort of thing on a regular basis and this is the first were hearing about it.

Maybe all the other anti fm threads were deleted before they were posted and this one slipped through the cracks

ding ding ding.. :-)

Last edited by UltraNutZ; 08-22-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto... No Thanks