Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel Moto... No Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 09:35 AM
fishboy
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was X2 Pioneer (2 pipes on the bike). But again, it's not about the money.

It amazing that just about everyone who has replied has missed the point. It's simple, really. I didn't think this was that hard to follow... But I guess I was wrong.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:35 AM
Beak
Road Master
Received 285 Likes on 132 Posts

Their is always 3 sides to every story....yours, his, and the truth.
Their will always be problems in business. What seperates the good business from the rest is how they handle their problems. Seems Jami offered you a solution to your problem. You didn't except the solution, but at least he offered. That's more than some companys do.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:36 AM
harley7316
Road Captain
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

no offense intended but i would have took the free shipping! Delt with fuel moto before on a PCIII had some problems and they were very helpful.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:37 AM
2>4
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honestly, I thought Fuel Moto handled the situation well until the price changed on their website. The only explanation that I can see is that they changed it and lied to you. I have only heard great things about their service so this seems strange.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:37 AM
KSGLIDEGUY
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Sounds like you made a mountain out of a mole hill to me.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:38 AM
TO34
Road Warrior
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fishboy
It's not about the money or the time really... It's about people taking responsibility for themselves and their entities and doing the right thing. Nothing here is unrealistic.
Hmm nope nothing is, not the fact Fuel Moto can not sell at 84$ and breach their contract with V&H. So if I get this right, you want Fuel Moto to breach contract even though he offered up free shipping that would of kept more money in your pocket???

I think I get the concept of right & wrong... screw over his company over, hang on I got to do that math (because this is so odd) $99-$84 = $15. (Sarcasm)

He offered you free shipping... and yet that wasn't good enough?

I have dealt with FuelMoto & they have been top notch with me, the items have been some of the best investments I have made into my bike.

You could of had all the parts you intended to buy for the same money but you were too caught up in the battle to win the war.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Pioneer74
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by fishboy
It was X2 Pioneer (2 pipes on the bike). But again, it's not about the money.

It amazing that just about everyone who has replied has missed the point. It's simple, really. I didn't think this was that hard to follow... But I guess I was wrong.
I saw that and edited my original post.

I bet you could have got the other $15 off your next order if you explained that you were going to purchase the head pipe and crossover at a later date.

But do whatever makes you happy.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:42 AM
rapson13
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have bought over 3000+ worth of items from fuel moto in the last 6 months and plan on spending more with them as the winter apporaches. They are very stand up people and have given me nothing short of great service like they have for so many others on this site. There will always be that one person that no matter what you do that you can not make them happy. As a business owner i have had to deal with these people. You should have just moved on after you stopped your order but instead wasted everyone time at fuel moto with all the calls over 15 bucks worth of stuff he offered free shipping and still not good enough for you. He made the situation right in my eyes with out a doubt has to be a little give and take with anything sometimes and you were not willing to part with your 15 bucks when its obvious money was the true issue and they made the issue right. Maybe you should look in the mirror and realize fuel moto is not the prab you are. Fuel moto in the end got the best out of this not having to deal with you b/c i am sure you would have found something you didnt like about something they sent you and wanted money back or a discount. Normally i do not respond to things on here but as a business owner people like you are the reason that this country is going downhill. You act like you are owed something when in fact you should be writing a post on how they made the situation right for you.

Old 08-22-2013, 09:44 AM
aces25
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All that over exhaust tips? If the tips were advertised at $105/ea on the website, and the phone price was cheaper, would you have said that you needed to pay them the extra $10? Or would you have refused to buy because the price wasn't the same as listed? You realize that none of the people in the shop or answering the phone are the web masters for their website, right?

From my experience with Fuel Moto, they've always been upfront. They tried to rectify the issue by offering free shipping which, from my understanding, is unheard of from Fuel Moto. Hopefully Fuel Moto can jump on this thread so we can get the other side of the story.

"It's the principle..."

Old 08-22-2013, 09:45 AM
fishboy
Tourer

Originally Posted by 2>4
Honestly, I thought Fuel Moto handled the situation well until the price changed on their website. The only explanation that I can see is that they changed it and lied to you. I have only heard great things about their service so this seems strange.
Ding ding ding! See guys, it's not that hard to see the problem. Do not lie to me. Done!

Quick Reply: Fuel Moto... No Thanks