Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P&D Motorcycle Outfitters Inc

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Murderface
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry P&D Motorcycle Outfitters Inc

Terrible business, buyer beware! If you ever see this company name, or the owner Paul Rochelle associated with a transaction you're about to do, DON'T. Save yourself the hassle.

Recently purchased some parts from this company. Found them online selling some used Highway pegs and mounts. When I asked about the current condition I was told a few marks, but good shape. Turns out they were actually in a wreck and terribly damaged. Someone painted over the damage trying to cover it, but the color didn't even match. I contacted Paul about the issue and was told that I could ship them back, but it was on me to cover and costs. He didnt care that he had lied about the condition of the parts. Its amazing that some people stay in business with the way they conduct themselves.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:49 PM
DannyZ71
Extreme HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Wasn't that guy in some kind of swindle mentioned on this forum a couple of years ago? Different company name, but his name sounds familiar.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Murderface
Tourer

No idea. If so, wish I had seen that. Thankfully, everyone was done through Paypal and they are a quality company.

Old 05-14-2014, 09:21 PM
pdcycles
Stage II

Originally Posted by Murderface
Terrible business, buyer beware! If you ever see this company name, or the owner Paul Rochelle associated with a transaction you're about to do, DON'T. Save yourself the hassle.

Recently purchased some parts from this company. Found them online selling some used Highway pegs and mounts. When I asked about the current condition I was told a few marks, but good shape. Turns out they were actually in a wreck and terribly damaged. Someone painted over the damage trying to cover it, but the color didn't even match. I contacted Paul about the issue and was told that I could ship them back, but it was on me to cover and costs. He didnt care that he had lied about the condition of the parts. Its amazing that some people stay in business with the way they conduct themselves.

Wow I can not believe that this customer lies about his purchase, he wanted a cheap set of highway pegs and mounts and was told about there condition, all he was concerned about was the price so he BOUGHT PRICE and then calls to complain. I had no problem with taking them back and giving him a refund but he was a real jerk about it and wanted me to pay his return shipping when he new what he was purchasing, Streamliner foot pegs and HD Highway peg mounts for $65.00 plus shipping. This customer also wanted me to give him a $30.00 refund and he would keep the foot pegs, I will let anyone who reads this make there own mind up about his story.

This is a customer you never want to do business with. By the way he lodged his complaint with PayPal and PayPal made him pay return postage.

Please check out our customer feedback on Ebay 100%, Check us out with the BBB of Florida, See us on Facebook 5 star rating, if we did business like this guys said we treated him we would not have our excellent ratings.

Last edited by pdcycles; 05-14-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 10:42 PM
Tinman265
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pdcycles
Wow I can not believe that this customer lies about his purchase, he wanted a cheap set of highway pegs and mounts and was told about there condition, all he was concerned about was the price so he BOUGHT PRICE and then calls to complain. I had no problem with taking them back and giving him a refund but he was a real jerk about it and wanted me to pay his return shipping when he new what he was purchasing, Streamliner foot pegs and HD Highway peg mounts for $65.00 plus shipping. This customer also wanted me to give him a $30.00 refund and he would keep the foot pegs, I will let anyone who reads this make there own mind up about his story.

This is a customer you never want to do business with. By the way he lodged his complaint with PayPal and PayPal made him pay return postage.

Please check out our customer feedback on Ebay 100%, Check us out with the BBB of Florida, See us on Facebook 5 star rating, if we did business like this guys said we treated him we would not have our excellent ratings.
Hell of a first post.....

Can't find you on eBay without your seller name......

Old 05-14-2014, 11:00 PM
DanDman
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by pdcycles

I bought my CVO Road Winder wheels from pdmotorcycleoutfitters off of ebay a couple years ago. Asked if he had any other parts. He had a CVO swing arm, and some other parts. Bought the other parts direct from him. No issues, got what I wanted. I would buy from him again.

Old 05-15-2014, 05:04 PM
pdcycles
Stage II

Originally Posted by Tinman265
Hell of a first post.....

Can't find you on eBay without your seller name......

You can find us on Ebay our user name is pdmotorcycleoutfitters

Thanks for looking.