Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Draggin' Baggers..R&D compensation $$$..PRICELESS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 07:48 PM
roady
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Draggin' Baggers....CASE FINALLY CLOSED!

Sent mine back about a month and a half ago and finnally got my refund as well. Never did hear from Tony or Amee though. I had to call the company that charged my card ( I assume a friend of Tony's ) and he they gave me a credit back to my card. It did cost me the shipping though but that is better then eating it all.

Old 03-04-2007, 12:11 PM
SeaHag
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: JLHOG

bdjhog,
Where did you find the Gabriels for that price? I have all the componets except shocks!!
I bought Hi-Jacker kit #49304 [comes with the air lines] for $61.99 + tax at my local autozone store. I just measured the distance from the center of the eyelets fully compressed is 9.75" and fully extended is 14.5".

Old 03-04-2007, 04:31 PM
TXCHOP
Road Master
Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Hey BH and others.....your pics are still up there on their website....just saying.....
looking into the high-low system myself...

Old 03-05-2007, 10:41 AM
bdjhog
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: SeaHag

I bought Hi-Jacker kit #49304 [comes with the air lines] for $61.99 + tax at my local autozone store. I just measured the distance from the center of the eyelets fully compressed is 9.75" and fully extended is 14.5".
Are you experiencing any rubbing of the rear tire? That was my concern with going with thepart number you listed vs. the 10.5" shocks I mentioned.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:59 AM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

BH, I say keep them, as payment for using your pic on his website to promote his crappy product.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:09 PM
bountyhunter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tony, Amee & DB can bite me...once his broken jaw is healed. They are crooks...plain and simple!

Old 03-05-2007, 12:27 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: bountyhunter

Tony, Amee & DB can bite me...once his broken jaw is healed. They are crooks...plain and simple!
Now, Now is that really true, or did you guys just buy into his pipe dream. I think he got caught up in believing in his product and you guys just followed like rats chasing the Pied Piper. I mean if we want to tell the WHOLE TRUTH You BH are responsible for many members buying their product, you carry some weight on here and I read many posts of guys buying after hearing your rave reviews of the sysyem. Now nobody is saying you screwed them are they? no. At the time you believed what you were selling same as tony. The problem, he never fully tested his product and didnt know it had all the defects it had. Wonder why things cost so much? Costs a lot to R&D something to cover all the bases. I think they were good people just overwhelmed with the back lash of the problems, because you can bet they went out and spent all that cash they made and when the **** hit the fan had no money to pay all of you back. So they did choose to duck and cover. Its a bad situation for all involved. IMO

Old 03-05-2007, 12:45 PM
SeaHag
Road Master

ORIGINAL: bdjhog

ORIGINAL: SeaHag

Are you experiencing any rubbing of the rear tire? That was my concern with going with thepart number you listed vs. the 10.5" shocks I mentioned.
I don't know for myself yet. I didn't get the rear suspension fully installed yet. I just got around to getting the rear swingarm back on yesterday before I ran out of time. The other members of this forum that I consulted with, who are using the Gabriels, say they do not bottom out.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:45 PM
iclick
Extreme HDF Member
Received 48 Likes on 32 Posts

Email him...SURE! All he has to do is ask real nice and I'll send it back alright. First he will have to send me some cash for my inconvenience, including a labor charge for installation and removal. Tony and Amee, are ya out there?
I agree. Add up the time you've expended trying to contact him, then sending a protest to your card company, etc., and I doubt if it'll add up to less than the cost of the unit, which probably isn't worth much in its present state anyway. If he had taken a responsible attitute from the beginning, I'd say make an offer to send it back to him COD. But he didn't, so I would keep it without remorse, at least until he makes contact with you, which is unlikely.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:49 PM
SeaHag
Road Master

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

Now, Now is that really true, or did you guys just buy into his pipe dream. I think he got caught up in believing in his product and you guys just followed like rats chasing the Pied Piper. I mean if we want to tell the WHOLE TRUTH You BH are responsible for many members buying their product, you carry some weight on here and I read many posts of guys buying after hearing your rave reviews of the sysyem. Now nobody is saying you screwed them are they? no. At the time you believed what you were selling same as tony. The problem, he never fully tested his product and didnt know it had all the defects it had. Wonder why things cost so much? Costs a lot to R&D something to cover all the bases. I think they were good people just overwhelmed with the back lash of the problems, because you can bet they went out and spent all that cash they made and when the **** hit the fan had no money to pay all of you back. So they did choose to duck and cover. Its a bad situation for all involved. IMO
Good post GR.

Quick Reply: Draggin' Baggers..R&D compensation $$$..PRICELESS!